Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FETAC Results Listowel Community College

• 21-07-2010 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi, Im waiting for my results from a FETAC course in Listowel Community College.... Has any1 recieved their results from there yet??????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭Further Ed.

All results have been confirmed by FETAC with the centres so contact the centre and request your results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Amberw122

Unfortunately they have all gone on holiday and forgot us but will keep trying them.. thank you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 GapGal

No-one from Listowel seems to have got their results. I have a feeling we've been forgotten. :confused:

Email FETAC stating that you have not yet received your results and they will contact the centre for you. See www.fetac.ie

Thank you. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 melmoghra

Hi, I emailed Fetac on Tuesday last week enquiring about my Level 5 results from Listowel....Fetac got back to me immediately, stating that all results were issued to Listowel CC on JULY 8th, and advised me to email the college. I forwarded their reply to LCC straight away (Tuesday)..........I'm still waiting to hear from them!!:confused::confused: I hear some people have their results...I'm hoping to go on to third level so maybe there is a delay because of this...anyone know?????? thanks :)

As far as I know, the only delay is that the staff are off at the moment. Apparently, it could be after 9th August by time we get the results. Frustrating, all colleges I've heard of, got their results 2 weeks ago.

I rang Listowel Community College this afternoon (Aug 10th)...I was told that they must 'download' the results tomorrow and hopefully they will post them out to me and I should get them on Friday??? the system has apparently changed this year??????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's correct - FETAC released the results to all centre for downloading and printing from 8th July onwards so there is no excuse for not printing them out before now.

To be honest, I'd be shocked if we got the results this week. If we were their priorty, we would have got them weeks ago (as we should have). All this unnecessary waiting is frustrating and also taking the good out of it.

• Advertisement

I have just been proven wrong ( delightfully ). :p Got results ( Fetac 5 ) from Listowel Community College today. All distinctions. Very very happy is an understatement !!! :D

I got mine too today...very very pleased...worth the long wait :D:D;) Well done everyone....

melmoghra wrote: »
    I got mine too today...very very pleased...worth the long wait :D:D;) Well done everyone....

Has anyone received the actual Fetac certificate from Listowel Community College yet? I did level 5 Childcare and I haven't got my cert yet???:confused:

Advertisement