Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow band looking for rehearsal space and DRUMMER!!

Options
  • 02-08-2010 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi all

We're an originals band based in carlow .

We're wondering if anyone has or knows of any cheap practice space, possibly even for free that we can use.

Also is there any available drummers out there that are looking to write music and play our own music.

We're not looking for the next superstar drummer, just someone who can actually play and is willing to put a bit of effort in. We already have a number of songs ready to go , but there is only so much that can be done with a midi drum track :D

Influences include oasis, metallica, qotsa , foo fighters, muse, kings of leon , too much to list really.

If interested give us a shout.
    And moderators please dont move this thread to a music forum as we are looking for someone and somewhere around the carlow area , thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Im somewhat interested but i havent played in months so im rusty as feck.. any other offers??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Strutter Band

well krustydoyle,

one other half interested offer there but nothin serious as of yet!

ya interested in gettin a jam goin and see what happens?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Yeah sounds good.. gimme a song or 2 i can be practising.. like i said im rusty :o and we'll organise something.

Advertisement