Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Future of HTC

Options
  • 02-08-2010 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭

http://wmpoweruser.com/scary-htc-poaches-sony-ericsson-executives-to-streamline-product-development/

so htc announced that their strengthening their management in search for innovation...

i do agree they have broken quite a few records and dropped a few jaws and finally released a competitors for the iPhone as well as beating it at its own game. But to me HTC phones started to look all the same and a bit dull at times...

ok so they might need a small kick to get inspiration going again...but really Sony Ericsson?

SE hasnt been very innovative for the past few years neither has the build quality has improved with their the noisy cheap plasticy phone chassis...

So is this for the worse or better?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I am a big fan of HTC, I think this is a good move and shows that the company want to go places and grow and develop.

HTC are improving by the day for me and I think they make great phones. They have released phones for every budget recently and that is a really good thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

yeah but would u love ur htc with SE build quality?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

The cameras might improve with some SE input.

JustinOval wrote: »
    The cameras might improve with some SE input.

their not making a a partnership with them but changing management...

btw cameras are great ;) i got mine tweaked from 5 mp to nearly 8 mp quality ;) and 720 p recording :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

their not making a a partnership with them but changing management...

btw cameras are great ;) i got mine tweaked from 5 mp to nearly 8 mp quality ;) and 720 p recording :)

Yeah, I meant input from poached SE staff.

MP numbers mean nothing, it's the quality of the lens and processing that count.

• Advertisement

yeah but would u love ur htc with SE build quality?

I had no problem with SE. I had a K800i before I switched to HTC and had no issues.

You had been banging on for ages about how great the HD2 is and now you are slating HTC, makes no sense.

yeah well the K800i i had fell apart! actualy 2 of them ;) hence why i dont think i want well built htc to follow cheap se patterns

yeah well the K800i i had fell apart! actualy 2 of them ;) hence why i dont think i want well built htc to follow cheap se patterns

You were unlucky or clumsy ;) I have had no problem with SE and have had several SE phones over the years :)

Advertisement