Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing shoe.

Options
  • 02-08-2010 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I lost a blue suede shoe on thursday and was wondering if anybody had come across it. It may be a lost cause but this is one last attempt at finding it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

I lost a blue suede shoe on thursday and was wondering if anybody had come across it. It may be a lost cause but this is one last attempt at finding it.

There's a song in there somewhere and a nice little puff peice for the Connact Tribune if someone from here helps you find it. I saw a shoe on a wall by the back of TKMaxx, don't think it was blue though.

Sentimental value or monnetary value? How pissed were you last Thursday that you went home without a shoe!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Where did you lose it?

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

biko wrote: »
    Where did you lose it?

If OP knew that it wouldn't be lost !! Hee hee !! :D:D
    (Sorry - couldn't resist!)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Must have been a very blurry night if they don't even know what pubs/streets it may be :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 a.nidhomhnaill1

biko wrote: »
    Must have been a very blurry night if they don't even know what pubs/streets it may be :D

last sighting of the shoe was outside coilis?:confused:

also shoe was lost by shaunagh who's too lazy to sign up! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

The other shoe must be very lonely now.

The poor thing.:(

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

It was delicious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭thefeatheredcat

Was it a pair of high heeled blue suede shoes by any chance? seen a pair of that sort of like it description lying around one student village

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

I just found your shoe in Lower Salthill :)

It tried to run away but I caught up with the fcuker.

Do you want it back ?
    If so, you're looking at €67.53 + vat.

We can arrange the cash / shoe transfer outside McSwiggan's on Thursday at 8.25pm.

Otherwise the shoe goes in the bin on Friday morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Too late........ Warty Nora's living in it now.

Advertisement