Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is this worth a punt?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

Peronally I wouldn't touch it. mabey you would get a couple of years out of it but if something breaks or goes wrong with it you would have a nightmare to try and get parts, I know this to my cost, bite the bullet and get a good one like a stihl or husky. It might cost twice as much but are more reliable and parts easily got and you can bring it anywhere to be repaired/serviced . This probably isn't what you wanted to hear but it makes sense;)

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Hells Belle

or you could hire one, I hired one exactly the same as that last week for 24 hrs for €30 including all the fuel, I got around a quarter of an acre of weeds done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

mountainy man that is exactley what i wanted to hear..some ones opinion on it...very good point on the parts issue...more thought needed on this one i think

Advertisement