Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cleaning

Options
  • 02-08-2010 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

so i've had my nose pierced for a few years but i was wondering how i should clean the stud? obviously i can take it out but i'm not sure wether warm soapy water will clean it well enough so i can use it for the maximum amount of time.

any suggestions? :)

musical.x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

The best bet would be in warm salt water because if you mess with other things, you could end up doing yourself harm.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

I used a salt water solution on mine every now and then to keep it clean

Boil water and add a small amount of sea salt. Make sure it's cooled but still relatively warm, then soak a cotton wool ball in the solution. Hold it against your piercing for a few minutes.

Make sure you gently lift the piercing away from your skin and get the cotton wool pressed right up against the hole, if you know what I mean!

Do it every so often to keep it sparkly clean.

Oh and make sure not to get the cotton wool caught on it and pull it away, owie >.<

Advertisement