Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

power tool repair

• 02-08-2010 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

hi does any one know anyone that repairs drills in the midlands,
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

i know caufield industrial in galway repair tools and they have a place in athlone so guess u could try there might do repairs there or be able to send it to galway for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 the_tool

I'm not sure about a repair center out where your at, but if I were you I would try doing it yourself. DIY ;) My favorite forum for tool repair help is http://forums.ereplacementparts.com - they always have a mechanic willing to help out. Good luck to ya mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 robinstown

thanks for the help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

robinstown wrote: »
    hi does any one know anyone that repairs drills in the midlands,
    thanks

What is it? and do you know whats wrong with it?

Carey tool Hire in athlone fix most gear, they will at least tell you i its worth fixing.

Ask for brian. Hes a real decent chap ;) :pac: Awful good looking to :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

I worked as a fitter in Sam Hire for years reparing power tools. As long as the parts can be sourced they should be able to fix it. If its the cheap argos or lidl or homebase brands, then its the bin I'd say unless its a cable or something simple

• Advertisement
Advertisement