Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Cat

Options
  • 02-08-2010 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭

My friend is missing his cat from Dublin 15.

Missing from the Windemere/Aldemere/Portersgate/Ongar area. Black & white, answers to his name Harry (seriously, he does :D).

Bright green collar with red tag on him.

If anyone sees him please post here! (Or ring phone number on the tag if you get near him).

And sadly, if anyone has seen a dead b&w cat on any roads please can you let me know and I will let my friend know.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Hope the little dude turns up soon..

My sisters cat went missing for 3 days last month, turns out her collar had gotten cought in under her front paw, she was a little dehydrated and sore when she got home but safe thank God.. don't lose hope :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Yes hopefully. I think he is gone close to two weeks now.

Thanks for the positive words xzanti

Does your friend live in an estate? Might be worth asking the neighbours to check thier sheds.. a lot of the time cats can go into open sheds, specially in summer when people are cutting their grass a lot etc.. and end up getting locked in :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

you might have already posted here
    http://www.lostandfound.ie/

DSPCA have a "found" page
    http://www.dspca.ie/found.php

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

This thread may also be worth posting in. Hope he comes back soon!

• Advertisement

Thanks everyone.

Leaflet drop etc done.

He could still turn up...... :(

UPDATE!!!!!

This cat turned up!!!

Gone for two months. Two days ago strolled into a neighbours house who rang my friend.

No collar and tag on him but as fit and FATTER than ever.

Amazing!

(If only the cat could talk. Or if he had a webcam strapped on to him :))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

That's great!

Thanks guys.

Pretty amazing really!

That's brilliant :D maybe he went off to Oz for a couple of months to chill out and surf or something ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

xzanti wrote: »
    That's brilliant :D maybe he went off to Oz for a couple of months to chill out and surf or something ;)

Maybe he got a job in the West End or something. I hear "Cats" were looking for extras.

Or in Sweden filming the new Ikea ad??

The big diva :D

I have been traveling up and down from the for the past week. Most likely its not Harry , but there is a dead Black and White cat on the Navan road, just after the little Chef ( no longer little chef ) It was hit about Saturday night But was still there yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

Cats will do wandering acts like that sometimes. Not suprised he turned up!

Be warned - he has a taste for wandering now, probably has a second family too by the sounds of it. So he's likely to do it again.

(oh and the cats in Ikea ad were in the Wembly store ... so he'd only gone over to london after all ... was he wearing new boots when he came back !?)

I have been traveling up and down from the for the past week. Most likely its not Harry , but there is a dead Black and White cat on the Navan road, just after the little Chef ( no longer little chef ) It was hit about Saturday night But was still there yesterday.

He's home ;)

Advertisement