Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what should I get bf for his birthday?????

Options
  • 02-08-2010 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Its my boyfriend's birthday at the end of the month. We're going out for 10 months.I don't know what to get him?? There's no upcoming gigs that he'd like to go to so that's not a option, I'll bring him out for dinner or nice day out on the day but I'd like to get him something also. He doesn't need new phone, camera and I bought him new aftershave recently so none of them are options either.

all ideas or advice would be really appreciated :) guys what would you like? any girls what presents have you given to your bf's? also any present ideas that you think I should definitely steer clear of purchasing please do share, i need ideas Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Moved from PI

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Smcgie

I got a trip to mondello park (think it cost 150) was an amazing present got to race in a proper circuit car and in an old F1 car.

You can tag along to and watch, if he's anyway into motors he'll love it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Depending on whether or not he has to wear suits regularly for work or socials, you could look at a nice pair of cufflinks or a tie clip - something useful that's a keepsake

Advertisement