Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting Tap Dancing

Options
  • 02-08-2010 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hey,
    So I was doing dancing last year, and the place I go to also does tap. Its really modern and cool looking though, you wouldnt know its tap dancing - its seriously amazing! I wanna join this year and they said its fine, but I dont know what to do with my feet like. Apparently they just show you the moves and like normal dance moves and just expect you to tap away. My friend would see them last year cause a class she went to was right after so she saw them as she waited.

Was wondering if its easy to pick up? The whole tapping part like. My friend offered to show me how. I've been dying to do it since April and it starts in a few weeks, but I really dont wanna look stupid and hold anything up as they try to show me something [believe me, I've seen it before, its embarrassing!]. I fancy someone whos friends do the tap [and he could very well be in the class that watch the tap waiting for it to end, as his other friend did it last year] so I dont want them to see me mess up and tell him like. I'd be so embarrassed like!

Thanks,
    Caught

Advertisement