Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyMemory 50% off clearance products, some good deals!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Cheers, got some panasonic in ear headphones for £4, can't go wrong at that price so can take them out and not care about breaking them. horrible yellow colour is the only downside!

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/In-ear-Headphones/Panasonic/Panasonic-RP-HJE240E-Y-Ear-Canal-Headphones---Yellow

This place ship from Jersey so you are liable for VAT above €22. If buying several items place separate orders as postage is free and the values will be split up and less likely to get caught by customs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Cheers OP. I got a couple of items.

PS Watch out for the alleged £10 off your purchase voucher at the end of the process. It actually requires you to sign up to a scheme that charges you £10 a month for access to discount shopping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

rubadub wrote: »
    Cheers, got some panasonic in ear headphones for £4, can't go wrong at that price so can take them out and not care about breaking them. horrible yellow colour is the only downside!

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/In-ear-Headphones/Panasonic/Panasonic-RP-HJE240E-Y-Ear-Canal-Headphones---Yellow
    They looked so bad I shyed away from them and got a couple of the £8.99 Sennheisers on page 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

kn wrote: »
    Cheers OP. I got a couple of items.

PS Watch out for the alleged £10 off your purchase voucher at the end of the process. It actually requires you to sign up to a scheme that charges you £10 a month for access to discount shopping.

I saw it and was like "OH cool" then when it asked me for credit card details I just closed the tab :D

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭pablodunlop

What are the delivery times like from these guys?

• Advertisement

What are the delivery times like from these guys?

Usually a week for me, I have ordered loads in the past. More recently people had some delays on offer items though. Could have been customs though.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

Dam I'm a sucker for rc things, just had to buy this and this :)
    Another needless BA purchase!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Well spotted OP. Picked up a couple of bits I needed for nice and cheap :)

babo9 wrote: »
    Hope you ordered separately, they would be quite likely to be stung by customs. Small envelopes of memory cards might slip through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,501 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

You'd have saved 32% on the first one with amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/dp/B002FAF0A8?tag=invihand-21

Only £14.99 as opposed to £21.99

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

You'd have saved 32% on the first one with amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/dp/B002FAF0A8?tag=invihand-21

Only £14.99 as opposed to £21.99
    No, if you read the post a few up the page, its half price with a code :)

Hope you ordered separately, they would be quite likely to be stung by customs. Small envelopes of memory cards might slip through.

Oh ya forgot mymemory ship from channel islands...
    Total was only 19.99 though, will customs charge on that?

Oh ya forgot mymemory ship from channel islands...
    Total was only 19.99 though, will customs charge on that?
    Ah right, that is low, I forgot the prices had to have the 50% taken off. It is still liable for VAT at that price, but unlikely to be caught. The limit on gifts is €45, and mymemory usually mark it as a gift. I got stuff well over that from them several times and was never caught, though it was memory cards, yours will be a big box and attract more attention.

Ah right, that is low, I forgot the prices had to have the 50% taken off. It is still liable for VAT at that price, but unlikely to be caught. The limit on gifts is €45, and mymemory usually mark it as a gift. I got stuff well over that from them several times and was never caught, though it was memory cards, yours will be a big box and attract more attention.

Just incase I emailed them asking if they could send seperately, here's hoping :rolleyes:

Cheers Rubadub!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,501 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

No, if you read the post a few up the page, its half price with a code :)

Ah. Thanks. I just clicked on the link straight away and assumed everything was reduced by 50% already.

Advertisement