Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coeliac Friendly Restaurants & Shops

Options
  • 03-08-2010 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi,

I searched for Gluten Free Threads here but didnt find much of substance except a thread on Pizza joints doing gluten free pizzas (nice one by the way my number one food and was desperately seeking somewhere).

Coul we list off anywhere we know of doing a decent selection of food products or anywhere to eat out that pays attention to a gluten free menu?

Im new to this so please forgive my lack of places to add to the list but I do intend to investigate fully anywhere given a good review.

All I can say at the moment is that Dunnes Stores would be ahead of Tesco and Superquinn in the range of Gluten free products they offer.

Credo tomorrow for gluten free pizza I cant wait !Will get back with a review.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kirstlaing

I find that the best place to go is indian restaurants, you can pretty much eat anything except for the bread.
    If you let me know what county you are in I can tell what (if anything) I know
    Cheers
    Kirsteen

Advertisement