Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sea fishing galway

Options
  • 03-08-2010 5:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

hello all,
    not sure if i'm in the right place, so move if needs be.

i'm trying to set up a sea fishing trip for some of the lads at work for around the end of august. not sure where to start looking, does anyone know of any place i could get some info?

there should be about 10 in total, is that to many?

cheers for any help given

mayoman.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

I don't know about Galway City, but I can put you in contact with a guy that does day-charters out from Rossaveal, stopping for lunch in Aran (if you want).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

hello all,
    not sure if i'm in the right place, so move if needs be.

i'm trying to set up a sea fishing trip for some of the lads at work for around the end of august. not sure where to start looking, does anyone know of any place i could get some info?

there should be about 10 in total, is that to many?

cheers for any help given

mayoman.

there is a poster up in macdonaghs fish and chip restuarnt in quay street advertising that. otherwise ring ros a mhil or spideal fishermen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

A few charters boats can be found here.

http://www.fishinginireland.info/charterboats/galway.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DOTHEDOG

yes ring kevin, thats the biggest charter boat in spiddal,he will look after ya..
    PM for number

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭mayoman ngalway

thanks for all your reply's,

I'll look into them all

mayoman.

• Advertisement
Advertisement