Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swapping games

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

cloud493 wrote: »
    Have you got anything

Ratchet and clank related
    Heavy rain
    The first two uncharteds
    Related? :pac:

Have all of them cloud Will swap Tools of Dec for resistance

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭BAKER95

hey guys , these are the games I have for swap : need for speed undercover , cod black ops , cod mw2 , assasins creed 2 , battle field 2 , gran turismo prologue , need for speed shift ,

I'm looking for skate 1 or 2 , any of tony hawks games for ps3 , driving games etc ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

There is not no :pac: fair enough/.

I also got resistance burning skies for the vita, not sure what I'm after for it, un used network pass since I can't get my NAT settings right to go online.

Ill give you Uncharted 3 for Resistance ?...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Ill give you Uncharted 3 for Resistance ?...

I would have to say no zank you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I would have to say no zank you :)

Ha was just chancing my arm like you :p Tough bargaining ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Ha was just chancing my arm like you :p Tough bargaining ;)

As Del boy says, he who dares wins and all that ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,895 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

winston82 wrote: »
    Still want to trade?pm me if you do

Sorry man, I'm gonna trade it in a shop to get NBA 2K12.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Sorry man, I'm gonna trade it in a shop to get NBA 2K12.

No problem pal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

BAKER95 wrote: »
    hey guys , these are the games I have for swap : need for speed undercover , cod black ops , cod mw2 , assasins creed 2 , battle field 2 , gran turismo prologue , need for speed shift ,

I'm looking for skate 1 or 2 , any of tony hawks games for ps3 , driving games etc ,

I've got Skate 1, perfect condition never played it,
    I'd swap with you for Assassins Creed 2?

I have Yakuza 3 Special Edition with soundtrack and extras if anyone is interested?

• Advertisement

I've got Skate 1, perfect condition never played it,
    I'd swap with you for Assassins Creed 2?

yeah sure , pm me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

anyone want to swap uncharted 3 for battlefield 3? online code is used

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

Have Just Cause 2 Limited Edition for swap, its as new with poster and things

Hey Soap, I'll swap you Yakuza 3 and Fallout New Vegas?

hi ah do you have any other game besides yakuza 3? and is new vegas in good condition with case, manual etc? thanks

hi ah do you have any other game besides yakuza 3? and is new vegas in good condition with case, manual etc? thanks

I have Fallout 3 as well, both in great condition with booklets. I will check what else I have and will let you know.

Only games I have to swap are Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 3 and Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Only games I have to swap are Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 3 and Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Hi i would be interested in fallout new veags alright but as for the secound game i have fallout 3 and assassins creed brotherhood already im afraid, is there any you have that you might swap with new vegas with a few quid your way depending on the game? If not I'll get back to ya tomorrow or something and will probably be up for swapping, thanks

Ah crap, no those are all I got. im trading max payne for spiderman and my other games have sentimental value :)
    Wanted to play just cause 2 for ages

Ah crap, no those are all I got. im trading max payne for spiderman and my other games have sentimental value :)
    Wanted to play just cause 2 for ages

Ah right no worries, know what ya mean have some games myself that i wouldnt ever trade :)
    I'll have a think on it anyhow and get back to ya tommorow sometime i'd say, will look uo reviews of yakuza or something, yeah just cause 2 is very fun, the game world is absolutely huge :)

• Advertisement

hey guys , these are the games I have for swap : need for speed undercover , cod black ops , cod mw2 , battle field 2 , gran turismo prologue , need for speed shift ,

I'm looking for skate 2 , any of tony hawks games for ps3 , driving games etc ,

Hi, had a think on it there and yeah I'll swap you my Just Cause 2 Limited Edition PS3 for your Fallout New Vegas PS3 and Yakuza 3 PS3 if they both have cases, manuals, no scatches etc.

Are you ever around Waterford? as I see your in Limerick, if your not, im happy to post it anyhow to swap, let me know as soon as ya can anyhow as i'll be heading to the post office tommorow with some other things aswell. Thanks :)

Hi, had a think on it there and yeah I'll swap you my Just Cause 2 Limited Edition PS3 for your Fallout New Vegas PS3 and Yakuza 3 PS3 if they both have cases, manuals, no scatches etc.

Are you ever around Waterford? as I see your in Limerick, if your not, im happy to post it anyhow to swap, let me know as soon as ya can anyhow as i'll be heading to the post office tommorow with some other things aswell. Thanks :)

Hey man sorry, not around waterford. Sent you a pm there. Will send you the games tomorrow :)

Hey man sorry, not around waterford. Sent you a pm there. Will send you the games tomorrow :)

No bother, will get Just Cause 2 posted to you tommorow, PM sent :)

Big +1 on Soap Mactavish! Game arrived today, looks in great condition. Will give it a lash later. Hope my games arrive with ya soon!

Big +1 on Soap Mactavish! Game arrived today, looks in great condition. Will give it a lash later. Hope my games arrive with ya soon!

Thanks mate, hope ya enjoy it, theres alot to explore in it :), will let ya know as soon as they arrive

Just got the 2 games there now, are in brilliant condition like new, am delighted with em. Thanks again sheehy83. Would happily swap games with you again sometime down the road :D

Excellent!!! Enjoy man new vegas is well class. sound for the note, I got some of that free dlc. Jc 2 plays great, I have a feeling its gonna b a big game!

Excellent!!! Enjoy man new vegas is well class. sound for the note, I got some of that free dlc. Jc 2 plays great, I have a feeling its gonna b a big game!

Am looking forward to playing it, am actually finishing off fallout 3 at the moment and am loving it, no bother they released alot of free dlc for it thats worth trying, ah its definetly massive, theres even an island based on the tv show lost in there somewhere this worth checking out, ha :D

• Advertisement

Hi I have Tom Clancys Hawx on PS3 for swap, in pristine condition

Advertisement