Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC tex alerts 2 weeks before bill due!

Options
  • 03-08-2010 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

upc/ntl keep texing me telling me my bill is due 3 weeks before due date, if i dont want some of my services disconnected .i sould pay straight away....sick .i keep ringing them to complain but keep getting the same oh just ignore them quote. no i wont ignore them there harrassing me for money before they should, almost a bloody month before.

i will agree upc/ntl have improved slightly, but this is a pain in the kyber.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Send them a letter (old fashioned thing consisting of text written on paper usually in ink) instructing them to not contact you by phone. Sign it, photocopy it (for your records) and send it by post. Businesses tend to be less inclined to ignore paper communication so it's often better than phone calls or emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

slimjimmc wrote: »
    Send them a letter (old fashioned thing consisting of text written on paper usually in ink) instructing them to not contact you by phone. Sign it, photocopy it (for your records) and send it by post. Businesses tend to be less inclined to ignore paper communication so it's often better than phone calls or emails.

thanks i was on the phone for 45 min this morning, they said as i pay my bill every 2 mths in the post office (its every month now for newer customers) im getting sent the reminders, its a computer error which there looking into, in the mean time ive just to ignore them .:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

almanu wrote: »
    thanks i was on the phone for 45 min this morning, they said as i pay my bill every 2 mths in the post office (its every month now for newer customers) im getting sent the reminders, its a computer error which there looking into, in the mean time ive just to ignore them .:mad:

Tell them that you will charge them a fee for having to deal with their unwanted correspondence. €5 a text should make them stop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

Tell them that you will charge them a fee for having to deal with their unwanted correspondence. €5 a text should make them stop
    i should be so lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

almanu wrote: »

There are no computer errors.....human errors yes

• Advertisement
Advertisement