Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for Man Utd/Ticketmaster or FAI?

Options
  • 03-08-2010 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭

I bought tickets online, through the FAI website two weeks ago for tomorrows match. The print out says the tickets would be posted to me, but I haven't received them yet and am beginning to panic. I've been on hold to both T/master and FAi for over 20 minutes (each) this morning and haven't been able to get in touch with either....any ideas?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Ok well, t/master just got back to me via e-mail, saying it's an FAI issue. There is one number listed for the fai, and NO ONE is answering!!!!!!! I've been ringing all morning, it rings, goes to voicemail (and you can't leave a message) and then it's disconnected!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

When you get through to reception ask them to pass on the message and tell them its urgent. The ticket office in the FAI is always that busy coming up to games. I block book my tickets and had issues with tomorrows game. Took me a week to get it sorted and it was sorted this morning.

If you get through to them they will most likely get you to collect the tickets at the game.

Thanks for that. I finally got through to them - after I rang 23 times (I counted!!) and kept getting disconnected.
    They took my number and said they'd ring me back either today, or tomorrow. They haven't rang me yet, so doubt they'll ring now.

What if I can't get them again tomorrow:eek::confused:

I don't know why they didn't just do a ticket print out via e-mail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Fittle wrote: »
    Thanks for that. I finally got through to them - after I rang 23 times (I counted!!) and kept getting disconnected.
    They took my number and said they'd ring me back either today, or tomorrow. They haven't rang me yet, so doubt they'll ring now.

What if I can't get them again tomorrow:eek::confused:

I don't know why they didn't just do a ticket print out via e-mail.

I am collecting my tickets at the venue tomorrow. I am sure the FAI will do the same for you.

Appreciate the replies.

Fai rang me at half seven - said my tickets were posted last week (tuesday)! So they've cancelled those tickets, and I can collect my duplicate tickets at the venue tomorrow. Lovely guy on customer service I must say...I just got a bit worried because the 8yr old would have been devestated!

I'm planning on collecting tickets around six thirty - hoping there won't be huge queues, but if there are, hoping we can grab a burger etc...
    Thanks again, and enjoy the match. We're very excited at the thoughts of seeing Rooney :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement