Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

jsa arrears

• 03-08-2010 11:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭

Dec of last year my claim for jsb ran out, and in the interim between claiming money from the health board and the jsb running out there were three weeks without any payment, now I have asked about this repeatedly in the office, I have rang, and spoken to a supervisor who says he couldn't understand why it was taking so long, and that I was entitled to the payment, it was just a matter of time. I had a meeting with an officer about something else 2 months ago, he said he would look into it for me, still have heard nothing back whatsoever. Is there anything else I can do at this stage, or does anyone have any advice for me?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Write to them.
    Refer to their Customer Charter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭anucksunamun

I did as snubbleste suggested in August, but have still heard absolutely nothing back. Any other suggestions? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 westernventure

similar thing happened to me a few weeks ago, my JSB finished and they never informed me when it was finished, i already had my means test 2 months before that but when i got my first payment for JSA i was short 2 weeks of backpay, so i went into the sw office and she told to write a letter explaining that i was not informed when my stamps were finished and bring it back to her,

So a week after that i got my full arrears in my next payment at the post office

Advertisement