Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Road racing dates Aug 2010

• 03-08-2010 11:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

just reminder :) if you are looking for excuse to have spin

6 & 7 August - Armoy
    11 & 12 August - Dundrod 150
    14 August - Ulster GP
    28 & 29 August - Cork road race

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Bang Bang

Ratchet wrote: »
    just reminder :) if you are looking for excuse to have spin
    28 & 29 August - Cork road race

Incorrect dates above, the West Cork Munster 100 Road Race dates are Saturday & Sunday 21st & 22nd August.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

you right there.....took these form biker.ie but they are wrong

you right there.....took these form biker.ie but they are wrong

No worries there, just don't want you arriving in Dunmanway a week too late:eek:

Don't forget to wrap up the road race season with Killalane on Saturday & Sunday 11th & 12th September:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Dan Sanchez

Mondello is on this weekend too, its the ISB.
    7th and 8th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Bang Bang wrote: »
    No worries there, just don't want you arriving in Dunmanway a week too late:eek:

Don't forget to wrap up the road race season with Killalane on Saturday & Sunday 11th & 12th September:)

oh no they dont finish then, last race is in Frohberg which is in the east of Germany on 25/26 September.
    Emo Hughes #2 and Victor Gilmore #70 compete along with a few more irish lads.

http://www.frohburger-dreieck.de/

• Advertisement

i think we are more focused on local road racing and excuse to drive bike there but thx for reminder

i am all set for Armoy.....nice spin:D

oh no they dont finish then, last race is in Frohberg which is in the east of Germany on 25/26 September.
    Emo Hughes #2 and Victor Gilmore #70 compete along with a few more irish lads.

http://www.frohburger-dreieck.de/

Thanks for the reminder there but I believe we were speaking of fairly local races, as in the Irish calendar, as the first post said if you're looking for an excuse to go for a spin.

But Frohberg is defo one for the calendar, if a little more than a spin. It's Irish entry is also growing each year.

i think we are more focused on local road racing and excuse to drive bike there but thx for reminder

i am all set for Armoy.....nice spin:D

See you there.
    I attend all the road races,including Frohberg,on my bike.

See you there.
    I attend all the road races,including Frohberg,on my bike.

wow Frohberg thats a nice spin ;) ...will do Euro tour in some stage

Armoy was cool, was raining on the way just after Newry but then cleared up a bit and evening was perfect for causeway coastal route

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,573 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

anyone have idea of times for the dunmanway racing

• Advertisement

TheDriver wrote: »
    anyone have idea of times for the dunmanway racing

I dont know the times, but the usual times are : Saturday Practice and Sunday Racing. Roads should close approx 10 am each day.
    I hope to get to it myself.

another one:)

Country Crest Killalane road races will take place on the 11th and 12th of September. Road close 1pm - 7pm Saturday 11th and 10am - 6:30pm on Sunday 12th.

another one:)

Country Crest Killalane road races will take place on the 11th and 12th of September. Road close 1pm - 7pm Saturday 11th and 10am - 6:30pm on Sunday 12th.

This is the last road race in Ireland until Cookstown in April 2011

Advertisement