Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightsaver

Options
  • 03-08-2010 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭

Hi,

On my fuse box in my apartment it has a light for day time and nightime.

It doesn't seem to be switching to the nighttime rate at all. The daytime light stays on all day and night. This seems to be recent enough as I remember seeing the night time light come one.

What can I do to check this? Don't want to get a massive bill if it's all charged at daytime rates!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Daith,

If you PM me your account details I can have a technician sent out to fix that for you. Based on the information he provides, we will be able to determine how long the switch has been 'misbehaving'. We can then make the necessary adjustments to your bill.

Don't worry if it happens that you get a larger bill than usual - I can always put a lock on the account until the issue has been resolved.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 AshtownGuy

Same thing has happened to me. I've just switched on the storage heaters and realise that the night saver circuits are not kicking in anymore! I have no idea this has been going on, but it seems I'm on the day rate constantly. I'll PM David.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi AshtownGuy,

I have responded to your PM.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement