Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone & iTunes in a corporate enviornment

• 03-08-2010 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi all,

This is a question which has been going around in my head for quite a while and I'd be very interested to find out how others have 'crossed this bridge'.

Obviously, to setup an iPhone, you require iTunes. Along with that, and more to the point, you require an iTunes account, which requires a Credit Card number to be setup.

So, my question is, in a corportate enviornment where you have say 30 - 40 iPhones, how do you setup an iTunes account to setup these iPhones? How do you prevent users downloading expensive music and apps on your (or the companies) credit card?

Do you setup an iTunes account for each user? Setup one PC just to setup everyones iPhone with the same username?

Many thanks in advance.

Rgds,

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

Hi all,

This is a question which has been going around in my head for quite a while and I'd be very interested to find out how others have 'crossed this bridge'.

Obviously, to setup an iPhone, you require iTunes. Along with that, and more to the point, you require an iTunes account, which requires a Credit Card number to be setup.

So, my question is, in a corportate enviornment where you have say 30 - 40 iPhones, how do you setup an iTunes account to setup these iPhones? How do you prevent users downloading expensive music and apps on your (or the companies) credit card?

Do you setup an iTunes account for each user? Setup one PC just to setup everyones iPhone with the same username?

Many thanks in advance.

Rgds,

Paul

I would presume that you create an individual iTunes account for each business phone - or distribute the phone and let the employee do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Advertisement