Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Loyalty discounts

Options
  • 03-08-2010 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

I have been with three since their arrival in Ireland. I have a loyalty discount now of 15%. Will they increase this discount if I tell them I will be cancelling my contract when it ends? What is the most loyalty discount they offer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Their wouldn't be many people in your boat, i lasted a few years but had to leave. Personally, i could see them going that much more. They didnt try to hard to keep me anyway, maybe knocked a few extra euro off the price of the phone but that was it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I have a 25% discount with them which is why I'm still with them out of contract

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭gerbo

Will they carry my discount on to a smartfone plan I wonder? We shall see I suppose. €60 Super flex max with a 25% dicount would be tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

gerbo wrote: »
    Will they carry my discount on to a smartfone plan I wonder? We shall see I suppose. €60 Super flex max with a 25% dicount would be tasty.

Ya, I got mine carried over (the 25% discount)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭gerbo

Excellent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭cojomo2

How does this work? Is there a scale, so x amount of time with 3 = x amount of discount?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Same here 25% off relax 650, have the double units at the moment so not changing plan just yet.

Advertisement