Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Football Management Game- Profurgol

• 03-08-2010 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

www.profurgol.com

A new-ish football management game I've spotted. Very similiar to an earlier version of Hattrick.

The beauty of this game is the Irish league is yet to be created and I'm starting a push to get it created (all I need is around 10 users to register), so unlike many other games where other teams have a 30 season headstart you'll be starting this game on an equal footing. You will have to start in a global league, but I'm hopeful that by next week we'll have enough people to start an Irish league.

Accounts are validated on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, so if you want a team this week register soon!

After your account is validated you can win VIP (basically what people pay for) for a month if you pass some 20 question test based on the game, very easy really and gives you a decent idea of the rules of the game.

Anyway I thoroughly recommend people try this out, or even just register for the sake of creating an Irish league!biggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Shall give this a go. Hopefully the Irish league is established.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭seadog9

Voltwad wrote: »
    Shall give this a go. Hopefully the Irish league is established.

Great!

I've got about 10 people to register this afternoon and I'm hopeful I can get as many to join over the next day or two. Should be more than enough for our own league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

seadog9 wrote: »
    Great!

I've got about 10 people to register this afternoon and I'm hopeful I can get as many to join over the next day or two. Should be more than enough for our own league.
    I'm just waiting on my team to be activated now. Nice to be at the foundation of something like this!

You may have to wait until Thursday until your account is validated, definitely should be done before the week-end anyway, I registered on Friday but didn't receive my team until Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,845 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Ok, probably a stupid question but what country did you lot say at the top of this screen http://www.profurgol.com/?estado=alta

oh and what kind of format will this be in? Will it be similar to Premierleague.com or is more like football manager?

• Advertisement

Trilla wrote: »
    Ok, probably a stupid question but what country did you lot say at the top of this screen http://www.profurgol.com/?estado=alta

oh and what kind of format will this be in? Will it be similar to Premierleague.com or is more like football manager?

You have to select global for now, you can select Ireland as your region. The Irish league should be created soon, or so I've been told.

Format is different from both those games, you're in a league with 7 other teams and a season lasts 16 weeks. League games are played on Saturdays and Friendlies on Wednesdays. The players you buy and sell aren't real if that's what you mean, you won't be able to sign Lionel Messi, you just build a team up managing it's economy and players.

Advertisement