Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with cashing Dole cheque

• 03-08-2010 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hope someone can help me..I currently get the jobseekers allowance and get a cheque every tuesday and i cash it in my local post office...
    But last week the social informed me that they actually owed me arrears,told me they would send it out this week in my js cheque..thought happy days till i seen how much it was..It's nearly 2 grand now this is where my predicatment starts :
    Can i cash this in post office if i have proof of id and address or do i have to lodge it into my bank account and wait 7 days for it to clear?Thing is that is litreally all i have for the week and rent and shopping to do so im a bit frantic...really hope somebody can help me!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Trish2007

The post office should be able to cash it. Go early in the morning though just to be sure if its a small post office. A friend of mine was given a few grand in arrears when she went to collect her dole in the post office.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

If the post office can't cash it then bring it to your bank

Advertisement