Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best driving instructer/ school in letterkenny

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

annascott wrote: »
    Perhaps now that you have passed your driving test, you will have the confidence to get lessons in English...:eek:
    Dear oh dear. I had expected better things from you but you should know by now to attack the post and not the poster. 2 weeks ban applied.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 boylah

i found north west good bernard was very good explained everything well got plenty of driving time lesson usally lasted more than a hour

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

boylah wrote: »
    i found north west good bernard was very good explained everything well got plenty of driving time lesson usally lasted more than a hour

This is your only post

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I'm going to be starting having driving lessons soon in Letterkenny and was looking for recommendations on a good instructor in the town. I'm a total noob....

Also, how much should i expect to be paying for lessons?

Cheers.

Merged with another thread from a few months ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭cosanostra

A lot of merging traffic on this thread!

I'd recommend the older lady at McNamee but its about 8 years since I used them, I hear really good reports about Letterkenny school of motoring more recently though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

I can only go on personal experience, but I found North West very good. from first lesson to passing the test was less than 6 weeks and I had practically no experience before starting.
    However I have not used any other instructors in the town so cannot give a comparison.

cosanostra wrote: »
    A lot of merging traffic on this thread!
    lol :D

But I'm only steering the thread in the right direction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Joshua Jones

I was taught by Tommy Jordan and he got me through first time round. He was a driving instructor in the army for years before retiring. He'll get ya through no bother.

Pm me for his number if intrested.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭lamai

I was taught by Tommy Jordan and he got me through first time round. He was a driving instructor in the army for years before retiring. He'll get ya through no bother.

Pm me for his number if intrested.

I used Tommy Jordan as well, was very happy with the lessons.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭nikinova

I used Nick from A1 School of Motoring and Letterkenny School of motoring...

Both could not be recommended enough - I tried them all!!!

Letterkenny School of motoring got me through all my nerves of driving (i'm a bit older than your average learner!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 guiness123

I want to take driving lesson from Nick. Anyone has his latest contact number. His published number is going to voice mail all the time. Not sure if he is giving lessons.

<SNIP>

I am looking for someone to also provide pick and drop since I don't have a car. Thank you.

guiness123 wrote: »
    I want to take driving lesson from Nick. Anyone has his latest contact number. His published number is going to voice mail all the time. Not sure if he is giving lessons.

<SNIP>

I am looking for someone to also provide pick and drop since I don't have a car. Thank you.
    Thus type of post just drives me mad. You didnt indicate that you wanted instructions on how to steer yourself away from this forum on the long and winding road to Kildare.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

muffler wrote: »
    Thus type of post just drives me mad. You didnt indicate that you wanted instructions on how to steer yourself away from this forum on the long and winding road to Kildare.

huh?

Bob Z wrote: »
    huh?
    The previous poster was referring to lessons in Kildare.

And I see my attempt at puns went unnoticed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭rafa05

I used Tommy Jordan, he is excellent

Advertisement