If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLEARANCE LIST - WEDNESDAY AUGUST 4th 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kasza

Hi Jonh,

Can you please let me know what colour is the

176 : Type: AV Receiver : Brand: Marantz : Model: SR5004 : Original Price: £599.95 Clearance Price: £249.95 Each Ex-Demo

and what is the overall condition of the AV receiver? Is there a 2year warranty for it???

Thanks
    Piotr

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

basskebab wrote: »
    Hi

What colour are the Cambridge S30 speakers below? If they're black (think the other colour is oak) I'll take a pair

89 : Type: Bookshelf Speakers : Brand: Cambridge Audio : Model: S30 Speakers : Original Price: £129.95 Clearance Price: £79.95 Pair

90 : Type: Bookshelf Speakers : Brand: Cambridge Audio : Model: S30 Speakers : Original Price: £129.95 Clearance Price: £79.95 Pair Ex-Demo

One pair in Black on Display one pair boxed and new,

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭tonto2010

Tonto,

thanks again for the order - it has several scratches but nothing massive - it has just been tested this morning by James and it all works fine, the speakers are in good nick and it has the manuals & remote - it is now about 80% off its original price! - If you dont' like it just send it back to us within 14 days and we will give you a full refund no problem :p

Thanks again and Keep us posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Thats great John PM sent, if it works at all its a steal at that price :)

Cheers

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Hi John

144 : Type: AV Receiver : Brand: Pioneer : Model: VSX819 : Original Price: £199.95 Clearance Price: £69.95 Unit No Audio Via HDMI

Can you confirm if the receiver will take audio over HDMI, or is it the case that it neither takes or outputs audio over HDMI? i.e. will it need a separate digital input?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭basskebab

One pair in Black on Display one pair boxed and new,

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Is the new boxed pair also black? If so I'll take them. If not i'll take the black display pair.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Sappy404 wrote: »
    Hi John

144 : Type: AV Receiver : Brand: Pioneer : Model: VSX819 : Original Price: £199.95 Clearance Price: £69.95 Unit No Audio Via HDMI

Can you confirm if the receiver will take audio over HDMI, or is it the case that it neither takes or outputs audio over HDMI? i.e. will it need a separate digital input?

To be on the safe side I would advise a separate digital input - then if the HDMI audio works ok it's a bonus!

Keep me posted if you want to confirm (it is £69!!) if you want to return it for a refund you can try it out for 14 days no problem and just return it to us without risk.

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭RDMH

Hi John,

I'll take

169 : Type: 42" LED TV - Full HD : Brand: LG : Model: 42LE5300 1080P LED : Original Price: £699.95 Clearance Price: £639.95 Each

If you can do a really good deal on a 5 year warranty;), PM me with details.

If not I'll stick with the Panasonic 42S20 that I have on order with you.

basskebab wrote: »
    Is the new boxed pair also black? If so I'll take them. If not i'll take the black display pair.

Thanks

Bass,

Both Black Oak - I have reserved the Brand new pair in your name,

Thanks and as they say in real business - 'we will be in touch'

ATB,

J

kasza wrote: »
    Hi Jonh,

Can you please let me know what colour is the

176 : Type: AV Receiver : Brand: Marantz : Model: SR5004 : Original Price: £599.95 Clearance Price: £249.95 Each Ex-Demo

and what is the overall condition of the AV receiver? Is there a 2year warranty for it???

Thanks
    Piotr

Pitor,

thanks for the post - we have actually gone digging and we have several of those Marantz SR5004's available brand new boxed in black which I can do at just £349.95 - the ex demo unit is not in great condition - but as these units retail at up to £680 http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=marantz+sr5004&rls=com.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7; I dont think £350 is anything other than a spanking bargain for a Brand new unit..

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭emo72

146 : Type: Ipod Dock : Brand: Escient : Model: FP-1 : Original Price: £399.95 Clearance Price: £49.95 Each

i'll take one if theres one left

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Sappy404

To be on the safe side I would advise a separate digital input - then if the HDMI audio works ok it's a bonus!

Keep me posted if you want to confirm (it is £69!!) if you want to return it for a refund you can try it out for 14 days no problem and just return it to us without risk.

ATB,

John Mc

Thanks John

Would the Eltax Planos speakers be suitable to use with this receiver as surround speakers as a stop-gap until I get a decent speaker system? I have a sub & will look at getting a separate centre speaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Hi John, are any of these in black? Give me a call if you have a min please

122 : Type: Blu-Ray Player : Brand: Denon : Model: DBP2010 : Original Price: £599.95 Clearance Price: £299.95 Unit

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

Sappy404 wrote: »
    Thanks John

Would the Eltax Planos speakers be suitable to use with this receiver as surround speakers as a stop-gap until I get a decent speaker system? I have a sub & will look at getting a separate centre speaker.

Sappy,

yes they would be ideal - they are designed to be wall mounted so ideal for suround!

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Tony wrote: »
    Hi John, are any of these in black? Give me a call if you have a min please

122 : Type: Blu-Ray Player : Brand: Denon : Model: DBP2010 : Original Price: £599.95 Clearance Price: £299.95 Unit

T,

as discussed with Urs - I have loads of these left and we have ordered the MR disc for you - keep you posted,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭spillcoe

146 : Type: Ipod Dock : Brand: Escient : Model: FP-1 : Original Price: £399.95 Clearance Price: £49.95 Each

Long shot I know but I'll take one of these if you have it.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

John,

Not for me, but for someone here at work (I presume shipping a 22" to Cork is OK?):

165 : Type: 22" LCD TV : Brand: LG : Model: 22LU4000 : Original Price: £199.95 Clearance Price: £169.95 Each

I'll PM you her details if that's OK.

John,

Not for me, but for someone here at work (I presume shipping a 22" to Cork is OK?):

165 : Type: 22" LCD TV : Brand: LG : Model: 22LU4000 : Original Price: £199.95 Clearance Price: £169.95 Each

I'll PM you her details if that's OK.

No problem!

Will answer PM this after,

(and will pop the screws in FOC as well...)

ATB,

J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

hi john i will take

23 : Type: Floorstanding Speakers : Brand: Boston : Model: BACS226 : Original Price: £349.95 Clearance Price: £174.95 1 Pair 1/2 Price!

black finish please

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭cgordonfreeman

239 : Type: CD Player : Brand: Onkyo : Model: C-S5VL : Original Price: £199.95 Clearance Price: £99.95 Each 1/2 Price Ex-Demo

Is this black?

If it is I'll pay via bank Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Hi ya

Hi John .
    I Will take the 144 : Type: AV Receiver : Brand: Pioneer : Model: VSX819 : Original Price: £199.95 Clearance Price: £69.95 Unit No Audio Via HDMI .
    pick on sat in the store if thats okay .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

Hi John,

will take Type: 32" LCD -TV Full HD : Brand: Philips : Model: 32PFL7404H : Original Price: £599.95 Clearance Price: £399.95 Each Ex-Demo

if any left? ahem "looks over at other thread!"

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭meemeep

Darn - pipped for the 32 inch tv? Don't suppose you've another one?

289 : Type: 32" LCD -TV Full HD : Brand: Philips : Model: 32PFL7404H : Original Price: £599.95 Clearance Price: £399.95 Each Ex-Demo

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭piaget

piaget wrote: »
    Hi John,

I'll take this

289 : Type: 32" LCD -TV Full HD : Brand: Philips : Model: 32PFL7404H : Original Price: £599.95 Clearance Price: £399.95 Each Ex-Demo

Thanks

Hi John,

I am on hols next week and have no plans to be near a computer so will sort out payment/delivery etc with you the following week.

This set is instead of the 22 inch LCD I had sent you queries on before, going for extra size over the LED aspect.:D

Thanks as ever

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭piaget

piaget wrote: »
    Hi John,

I am on hols next week and have no plans to be near a computer so will sort out payment/delivery etc with you the following week.

This set is instead of the 22 inch LCD I had sent you queries on before, going for extra size over the LED aspect.:D

Thanks as ever

John,

All sorted now with Ursula.

Cheers

00sully wrote: »
    Hi John,

will take Type: 32" LCD -TV Full HD : Brand: Philips : Model: 32PFL7404H : Original Price: £599.95 Clearance Price: £399.95 Each Ex-Demo

if any left? ahem "looks over at other thread!"

so is this gone? didn't see it crossed off when I posted was there 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭cgordonfreeman

239 : Type: CD Player : Brand: Onkyo : Model: C-S5VL : Original Price: £199.95 Clearance Price: £99.95 Each 1/2 Price Ex-Demo

Is this black?

If it is I'll pay via bank Friday.

Black? Yes? No?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

John thanks for the deal on the Denon Blu Ray

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

238 : Type: CD Player : Brand: Onkyo : Model: C-S5VL : Original Price: £199.95 Clearance Price: £129.95 Each

Can I take this please? (Is it in black?)

withdraw from 32" LCD -TV Full HD : Brand: Philips : Model: 32PFL7404H
    so meemeep can have it if there was another one left in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 declankava

Hi John

I will take one of

12 : Type: Bookshelf Speakers : Brand: Boston : Model: BACS26 : Original Price: £199.95 Clearance Price: £99.95 1 Pair 1/2 Price!

Thanks

Declan

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.