If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLEARANCE LIST - WEDNESDAY AUGUST 4th 2010

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

duckysauce wrote: »
    hi john i will take

23 : Type: Floorstanding Speakers : Brand: Boston : Model: BACS226 : Original Price: £349.95 Clearance Price: £174.95 1 Pair 1/2 Price!

black finish please

thanks

hi John is there one of these in black ?

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭vestanpance

72 : Type: AV Interconnects : Brand: Cambridge Audio : Model: Scart to 6 Phono cable : Original Price: £9.99 Clearance Price: £0.99 Unit 100's available!

146 : Type: Ipod Dock : Brand: Escient : Model: FP-1 : Original Price: £399.95 Clearance Price: £49.95 Each

197 : Type: iPOD Dock : Brand: Mi Football : Model: Mi Football : Original Price: £59.95 Clearance Price: £29.95 Each

John,

Could I take the above, I know that the Escient have all been snapped up but I may as well stick my oar in if you have another spare, the Philips DLS99901 is causing me no end of trouble when connected to the Denon 1910. On top of this while there's no option listed I've been asked to acquire a 40"-42" tv in the region of €500, is this even possible, that price range for tv's I know nothing about. As well as these I'd also need about 30 meters of speaker cable as well. Credit card is at the ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Neilw

Hi John, Ashley,

Could you please contact me regarding an order I received.

Thanks,
    Neil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hey Neil

Responded via pm

Cheers
    Ash

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,029 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

17 : Type: Bookshelf Speakers : Brand: Boston : Model: BACS26 : Original Price: £199.95 Clearance Price: £99.95 1 Pair 1/2 Price!

Hi guys, would like a pair of these in black, if not then cherry. I assume these are brand new and boxed. I'm also trying to give you money for my Humax Supercare package so can we get this all sorted on one go?

Regards

Gonna chill on this, just realised I'm not around until early Sept so will drop a line when I'm back.

Still want to do the supercare though

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Ashley nice to meet you this morning. The Denon transport looks great and the picture is the best quality I have seen to date.

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

Hey Tony

Good to chat with you this am. I'm alway curious to hear what sort of AV system people are using...professional interest!

Its a sweet BR player you picked up, thats for sure:) Built like a tank as well.

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Yeah its well put together, just waiting to get the Denon 2311 to finish the system off.

Its a sweet BR player you picked up, thats for sure:) Built like a tank as well.

Cheers
    Ash

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Hi Ashley,

What is the price in €€ for the following 3 TV's?

Philips 47PFL8404
    Philips 40PFL8664
    LG 42LE5300

Is this for collectin in Dublin?

Thegills

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭tonto2010

Hi John,

I sent you couple of PM's regarding my order, can you ask one of the lads to give me a ring if they get a chance.

Thanks,

Tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

John, can you drop me a pm with a sterling price for

166 : Type: 37" LCD TV - Full HD : Brand: LG : Model: 37LH4010 1080P : Original Price: £499.95 Clearance Price: £419.95 Each

with 5 year warranty and delivery..knew if I waited I would find something I like.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭amovingstatue

Hello, I would like:

28 : Type: Subwoofer : Brand: Boston : Model: BACS SUB10 : Original
    Price: £199.95 Clearance Price: £99.95 1 Unit 1/2 Price!

35 : Type: Centre Speaker : Brand: Boston : Model: BACS225 : Original
    Price: £129.95 Clearance Price: £59.95 1 Unit 1/2 Price!

72 : Type: AV Interconnects : Brand: Cambridge Audio : Model: Scart to
    6 Phono cable : Original Price: £9.99 Clearance Price: £0.99 Unit
    100's available! - 6 of these

262 : Type: Freesat HD/Blu-Ray Recorder : Brand: Panasonic : Model:
    DMRBS850 : Original Price: £849.95 Clearance Price: £399.95 Each 1/2
    Price

mentioned in thread: Type: AV Receiver : Brand: Marantz : Model: SR5004 : OriginalPrice: £599.95 Clearance Price: £350 - boxed new unit in black.

I have some questions on payment and delivery that i would like to discuss via PM please.

Hi there TheGills

OK the EURO prices are as follows for the TV's you are interested in -
    LG 42LE5300 €780
    Philips 47PFL8404H €1099
    Philips 40PFL8664H €949

They can be sent to Dublin for a small charge.

atb
    Ash

Hi Folks

I know a couple of you are waiting for responses to various pm's on orders and updated list of lines still available from this rather large clear out sale.

John is working on it but he's missing a few key assistants at ground zero in Richer Belfast so it will take a little time for him to work through them all and respond.

He will have an updated list posted on what is still available as soon as he can.

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭noel50

Type: 32" LCD -TV Full HD : Brand: Philips : Model: 32PFL7404H : Original Price: £599.95 Clearance Price: £399.95 Each Ex-Demo
    can i have a price in euro and delivery to cork city and are they in perfect working order thanks noel

Hi Noel50

Are you refering to ITEM 289?

If so I'm afraid to report that this has been snapped up by a fellow Boardie.
    (I only know this as it was shipped to my shop for collection late last week - it was the last one as well)

Sorry to break the Bad news to you....best dive back into the list and see if thewre is anything else that catches your eye.

Atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭meemeep

shame that was the one I was looking for too! Didn't see anyone ahead of me in the list...

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

John,

Thanks to Ursula and Chris for sorting me out today.

Still feeling tempted......any chance you could publish a "What's Left" list? Think it would probably save time for you guys too!

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭cgordonfreeman

239 : Type: CD Player : Brand: Onkyo : Model: C-S5VL : Original Price: £199.95 Clearance Price: £99.95 Each 1/2 Price Ex-Demo

Is this black?

If it is I'll pay via bank Friday.

Do ye still have this?

No one got back to me about it last week.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

meemeep wrote: »
    Darn - pipped for the 32 inch tv? Don't suppose you've another one?

289 : Type: 32" LCD -TV Full HD : Brand: Philips : Model: 32PFL7404H : Original Price: £599.95 Clearance Price: £399.95 Each Ex-Demo

Meedip,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you - unfortunately that 7404 is already snuggled up at it's new home and well gone - however I will Pm you a deal on a brand new 32" 100HZ unit that may make you smile ;).

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

meemeep wrote: »
    shame that was the one I was looking for too! Didn't see anyone ahead of me in the list...

Hi John,

I'll take this

289 : Type: 32" LCD -TV Full HD : Brand: Philips : Model: 32PFL7404H : Original Price: £599.95 Clearance Price: £399.95 Each Ex-Demo

Thanks

Meemeep - apologies for the delay getting back to you - Thats the post above booking the 32PFL7404 - it's on page 2 of this thread post # 17 - Piaget was the lucky Boardie - however I'll PM you an offer on a Brand new 100HZ unit that should make you smile if you are interested?

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

00sully wrote: »
    Hi John,

will take Type: 32" LCD -TV Full HD : Brand: Philips : Model: 32PFL7404H : Original Price: £599.95 Clearance Price: £399.95 Each Ex-Demo

if any left? ahem "looks over at other thread!"

00Sully,

Apologies but that 7404 has already been snaffled - anything else we can interest you in - I will PM you with an interesting offer on a 32" Brand new 100HZ TV that should make you smile! ;).

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

noel50 wrote: »
    Type: 32" LCD -TV Full HD : Brand: Philips : Model: 32PFL7404H : Original Price: £599.95 Clearance Price: £399.95 Each Ex-Demo
    can i have a price in euro and delivery to cork city and are they in perfect working order thanks noel

Noel50,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you - unfortunately that 7404 is already snuggled up at it's new home and well gone - however I will Pm you a deal on a brand new 32" 100HZ unit that may make you smile .

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

238 : Type: CD Player : Brand: Onkyo : Model: C-S5VL : Original Price: £199.95 Clearance Price: £129.95 Each

Can I take this please? (Is it in black?)

Guinness,

Thanks a million for your order and apologies for the delay getting back to you .

The C-S5VL in the sale are in silver - I do have a couple available in Black at £139.95 if you were interested in one?

Apologies again for the delay and thanks for thinking of us - it's much appreciated,

Are you looking forward to Arthur's day then??

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

72 : Type: AV Interconnects : Brand: Cambridge Audio : Model: Scart to 6 Phono cable : Original Price: £9.99 Clearance Price: £0.99 Unit 100's available!

146 : Type: Ipod Dock : Brand: Escient : Model: FP-1 : Original Price: £399.95 Clearance Price: £49.95 Each

197 : Type: iPOD Dock : Brand: Mi Football : Model: Mi Football : Original Price: £59.95 Clearance Price: £29.95 Each

John,

Could I take the above, I know that the Escient have all been snapped up but I may as well stick my oar in if you have another spare, the Philips DLS99901 is causing me no end of trouble when connected to the Denon 1910. On top of this while there's no option listed I've been asked to acquire a 40"-42" tv in the region of €500, is this even possible, that price range for tv's I know nothing about. As well as these I'd also need about 30 meters of speaker cable as well. Credit card is at the ready.

Vest,

Long time no hear - I'll send you a PM in a few mins..

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Ronin247 wrote: »
    John, can you drop me a pm with a sterling price for

166 : Type: 37" LCD TV - Full HD : Brand: LG : Model: 37LH4010 1080P : Original Price: £499.95 Clearance Price: £419.95 Each

with 5 year warranty and delivery..knew if I waited I would find something I like.:D

Ronin,

apologies for the delay - finally gone to you :o

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jashar99

Hi John, not sure if you got my pm, sent late last night regarding 42 LED from LG, £639.99 and query about home cinema, i see you are kept well busy at the moment
    kind regards
    jashar99

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭RDMH

Hi John,

Sent you a PM last week (and note you have been busy), if possible could you get back to me this week or pass it on to one of the team.

Loving the LG 42LE5300, very impressed.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 jezzag

166/167 : Type: 37" LCD TV - Full HD : Brand: LG : Model: 37LH4010 1080P : Original Price: £499.95 Clearance Price: £419.95 Each

Do these models receive Irish DTT signals? If so, please put me down for one and let me know how to pay please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jashar99

168 : Type: 42" LED TV - Full HD : Brand: LG : Model: 42LE5300 1080P LED : Original Price: £699.95 Clearance Price: £639.95 Each
    if available , def interetsted

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.