If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLEARANCE LIST - WEDNESDAY AUGUST 4th 2010

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Jerpointbundie

I will take this thanks,

298 : Type: 47" LCD Ambilight NetTV : Brand: Philips : Model: 47PFL8404 : Original Price: £1,299.95 Clearance Price: £899.95 Each

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Alright

Hi,

I'll take a Boston Duo-i Radio if that's still possible?

54 : Type: Radio : Brand: Boston : Model: Duo-i Radio : Original Price: £169.95 Clearance Price: £79.95 Unit

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭doggiedee

Hi John,
    Could I just check that the following is in black?

132 : Type: Blu-Ray Transport : Brand: Denon : Model: DVD2500BT : Original Price: £699.95 Clearance Price: £299.95 Unit

Cheers,
    Dave.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

doggiedee wrote: »
    Hi John,
    Could I just check that the following is in black?

132 : Type: Blu-Ray Transport : Brand: Denon : Model: DVD2500BT : Original Price: £699.95 Clearance Price: £299.95 Unit

Cheers,
    Dave.

Dave,

Yep I do still have one of these babies left in Black - give me a shout with your contact details if you would like me to reserve one for you and we will get you sorted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Alright wrote: »
    Hi,

I'll take a Boston Duo-i Radio if that's still possible?

54 : Type: Radio : Brand: Boston : Model: Duo-i Radio : Original Price: £169.95 Clearance Price: £79.95 Unit

Thanks!

Alright,

Thanks for the order and apologies for the delay getting back to you - yep we still have some of those Boston's available for shipping - just drop me a PM or an email with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to get you sorted - it's a mega radio for the money!

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭doggiedee

Dave,

Yep I do still have one of these babies left in Black - give me a shout with your contact details if you would like me to reserve one for you and we will get you sorted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,
    I'll take it if its still available!
    I wont be back online till this evening but will PM you at some point today.

Cheers,
    Dave.

Hi John,

Am sorry, bit all over the place here just learning the ropes with this site, Am wondering about an LG 50PK350, to be delivered to Kilkenny here. I see you shipped one to Galway recently, with a 5 yr guarantee, for 685 pounds. If you could do this for me it would be really great and I will purchase right now, or whenever you can get a moment, you can contact me on <SNIP>, thanks, Ian

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@Jerpointbundie,

I've deleted your posts about getting email updates from subscribed threads to keep this thread on topic.

I've also deleted your phone number from your last post - it is strongly recommended that you do not post personal details of that kind on this (or any other) open internet forum - you have no idea who is seeing your phone number or who might use it for nuisance purposes/whatever.

John or one of the others from RS will respond to you query on the forum, if you want to pass your contact details please do it by Private Message or send an email.

As you are new to Boards and to the RS forum, I'd suggest that you have a read of the Charter for the Forum, useful info for first-time Boardies.

Thanks,

Ritz.

Very sorry about that Ritz, had a good read over the Charter and hope not to come to your attention again, this was silly, thanks for the help on this matter

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Jerpointbundie,

No problem, I understand that you're finding your way, we're all good :).

BTW, You will have seen in the charter that you are asked to post your query in one thread only in order to avoid confusion - your post on xabi's LG thread is a duplicate of the one here. John MC has seen your post in this thread and should come back to you here - if not, I suggest that you follow Ashley's advice and contacat the shop directly, you can tell them you've come from Boards.

Just for future reference, there is no problem with people opening a thread of their own to ask for a quote/whatever - it usually makes it easier to find and avoids the danger of a query getting "lost" in a busy thread.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Hey John,

I'll take one of these please.

152 : Type: TV Bracket - Motorised : Brand: Lava : Model: Lava Motorised : Original Price: £249.95 Clearance Price: £99.95 Each

I'm also after a 26" tv so looking for a couple of suggestions - sent you a PM.

Cheers,
    CDB.

Hi Ritz, yeah, I think what happened here was I posted Ashley first only to realise that he doesnt actually work for richersounds exactly so then I posted john with the same one. If I open my own thread ok, will this be easily seen by the party I am wishing to contact, in this case richersounds? Basically, where will the thread appear when they log on, I guess I open the thread in the right category, which is consumer electronics right? Thanks again for your help!

Hi Ritz, yeah, I think what happened here was I posted Ashley first only to realise that he doesnt actually work for richersounds exactly so then I posted john with the same one. If I open my own thread ok, will this be easily seen by the party I am wishing to contact, in this case richersounds? Basically, where will the thread appear when they log on, I guess I open the thread in the right category, which is consumer electronics right? Thanks again for your help!

Jer,

Apologies for keeping you waiting (and thanks as ever Ritzy)

I have sent you a PM..

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

@Jerpointbundie,

Please don't open a new thread now, your query is being answered on this thread, John has just sent you a PM.

I've sent you a PM explaining things a little more clearly.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bonthedog

Hi John,
    I realise I could be way too late but i'm interested in
    263 : Type: 42" Plasma - Full HD : Brand: Panasonic : Model: TXP42S11 : Original Price: £549.95 Clearance Price: £469.95 Each Ex-Demo

Any chance of any left?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ferdo

Is there anything in 40inch TV's available? More than likely too late at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

can you post an updated list of stock left in the sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,726 ✭✭✭micks_address

Hi John,

Whats the best price you can do on these to lusk?

261 : Type: Freesat HD/Blu-Ray Recorder : Brand: Panasonic : Model: DMRBS850 : Original Price: £849.95 Clearance Price: £399.95 Each 1/2 Price

Thanks,
    Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭MadDogGreener

I'll take one of the 'Boston TVEE' soundbars (numbers 45-50) if there are any left.

Thanks.

Never mind, re-reading the original post looks like deal is over.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey MadDogGreener

45 : Type: TV Sound Bar with Subwoofer : Brand: Boston : Model: TVEE : Original Price: £249.95 Clearance Price: £199.95 System Brand NewBoxed - Complete with Wireless Subwoofer

Sorry for the delay - There are still a few of this item left. If you woudl still like on drop a PM with your contact number and I'll give you a beel for some details.

I will also try and get back to any others waiting on a reply about an item.

Things are starting to get back on track - Slowly :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey micks_address.

We have one of the below left (BRAND NEW BOXED):

261 : Type: Freesat HD/Blu-Ray Recorder : Brand: Panasonic : Model: DMRBS850 : Original Price: £849.95 Clearance Price: £399.95 Each 1/2 Price

The best price would be the £399.95 with £11.99 delivery.

Let me know if you woudl like to go for it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Hi John/Kenny/Ashley , The denon 2500 is now installed with multi region and working really well with the new Denon 2311. Great build quality with excellent sound and picture. The DVD playback via upscale is really impressive.

Thanks again

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.