Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do all phones from vodafone.ie come branded? And some random q's on Sony Ericsson?

Options
  • 03-08-2010 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Im looking to buy a Nokia e52 soon and i was wondering if about the above? I'd like to get one clean if possible as they're a lovely looking phone.

Also does anyone know whats the Sony Ericsson competitor to the e52? I had an SE w850i i think with an 8gig M2 card and id love to be able to reuse the m2 card but it seems like no-one only SE supports them?

And even do the latest SE's support M2 anymore? What a waste?

Also last q - on Sony Ericssons. The most infuriating thing about my own SE is that the charger port clogs up with pocket dirt every month or so! New SE's have they the same charger interface?

Thanks
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement