Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] 2 x Single Bed, UCD Accommodation for Gamers

Options
  • 03-08-2010 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Applicants must be sociable, easy going, clean, and friendly.
    (No postgraduates Please).

2 Single Bedrooms for rent in a 4 Bedroom house in Roebuck Castle (5 minutes from UCD). Rent is 450 Euro per month. There is a 450 Euro desposit and a 12 month lease (Sorry Guys, we couldn't get a nine month lease)

Already in the house are two second year students.
    House will not be very quiet, except during exam times (We like music).:D
    If you want to make friends, do a bit of study, do a bit of gaming and enjoy college, this might be the place for you.
    We're nice people, we don't bite. :P

If interested, give us a reply, tell us a bit about yourself and we'll get back to you.
    Thanks,
    Thrash.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Hey,
    Myself[18] and a friend[19] are looking for a house.We're both guys,we're both second years in UCD and pretty active gamesoc members who both like our music[He's more a metal head,I'm fairly easygoing].I don't know if you'll see this,but could you send me a PM with a phone number or an email address to contact you on[Boards PM's don't work until you post more].If I could a viewing tomorrow[Thursday 12th] would be brilliant.
    My friend is working in Donegal [where he's from] and I have to head back to Mayo friday at the very latest.
    Thanks in advance,
    -Alan

P.S:Gamer house,what a great idea :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement