Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Parking in Bray

• 03-08-2010 3:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭

To all the people who used to park for free down Ravenswell Road: Does anyone have any idea what is going on with all the 'NO Parking' signs there this morning?

I know some workmen have been there recently, but have no clue what there are doing. Anybody?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

water works for DLR

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭Crazyivan 1979

Cheers.

Also, on the boulevard on Quinnsboro Rd, where the new Tesco Express is and outside the big houses further on down that road, there used NCPS clamping sings up, these are all gone now. So, can anyone park there now as it is a private road?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭kingtorres9

The only free parking spaces in bray i know are down across from the harbour bar. The lady in the corner house puts 2 cones out on them and thinks they are her private spaces but they are public spaces. I have had a run in with her a couple of times but there is nothing she can do and she knows it. So if anybody is looking for a free car parking space in bray 24/7 , just head to these 2 spaces.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

The only free parking spaces in bray i know are down across from the harbour bar. The lady in the corner house puts 2 cones out on them and thinks they are her private spaces but they are public spaces. I have had a run in with her a couple of times but there is nothing she can do and she knows it. So if anybody is looking for a free car parking space in bray 24/7 , just head to these 2 spaces.

Infront of Star Amusements, Bray Head Are Free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Is the car park on the other end not free too? The one opposite Katies on the left? Its always jammed in the morning so assumed it was still free. The others directly opposite Katies around the island in the road are not anyway....got a ticket yesterday! Swear I just forgot:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭Crazyivan 1979

I got a ticket there a few years ago, I was actually right in front of the bar which is 3 hours max and I thought it was the same across the road by those houses. It was a few years ago anyway, unless that has changed. What makes just these 2 spaces so special? I need to park all day for work on the quinnsboro.

I have just started this week to park, this week around the corner by the hibernian bar. It is indeed free, been getting there 08:00 - 08:30 and just been able to get the last space. Thought it was going to be a nightmare to get in there, but has been alright. Always used to park down ravenswell rd with all the wino's asking me for fags and that. Could imagine it is pretty intimidating for women walking past them in the late evenings especially when it's dark by 5:30 in the winter.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

the scenic car park is free, when the festivel was on - parked there a few times and strolled down :)

i seen on sign on the carlisle grounds about parking and it seemed reasonable to me at time but i cant remember how much

i was out with the OH a few weeks and spent ages driving around looking for free parking and then i realised sure its only 30cent on on the seafront. serious bargain. its €2.50 an hour around me. :(

Advertisement