Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Rural coverage North Cork

Options
  • 03-08-2010 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Hi can anyone tell me what is 3 Coverage like for iphone for 3G data in rural areas for iphone in North Cork/Millstreet ,Anyone running there iphone in that area

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 sheehanpaul

Never had any issues in Fermoy/ Mitchelstown. but outside of those towns it was very hit and miss in rural areas. Would recommend getting a free 3 sim online and testing it out in your current phone before you change over.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭WezzyB

Three are the NBS (national Broadband Service) provider and as such they have added a lot of 3G access all over the country. In the past year they added a mast in Newtownshandrum which gives me 3G when I go home to the farm. Best thing is to check their website and also do a manual network search on your current device to see if you get any signal from three.

Advertisement