Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bioflex Question

Options
  • 03-08-2010 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭

Hey there

I've had my nose pierced for about 6 weeks now, it has healed beautifully and have just changed my nose screw with no problems (well, took about an hour but that was just newbie incompetence I think:p). I have a lovely bioflex screw I would like to change to at some point but I'm sure I read somewhere that you have to be a bit careful with bioflex and new piercings as they can increase infection risks - is this true, and if so roughly how long should I wait before changing to a bioflex nose screw....?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

Hi LavaLamp, bioflex can actually, once it's sterile, be used in initial piercings, so, once you make sure you get it properly sterile, you should have no problems with it in your nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭LavaLamp

awesome - thanks Pierced Off!

I had no idea it could be used in initial piercings, good to know for any future piercings.

Advertisement