Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor V's Vodafone ??

Options
  • 03-08-2010 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

It seems that Meteor is doing the phone that i want (E72) cheaper than Vodafone is there much of a difference in the two ??? (i am in Rush north county dublin )

(29.99 with meteor 229.99 with vodafone !!!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Max Power 2010

Meteor have one of the best 3G networks since they have added fibre optics to there sites but its all down to coverage really.

Do a manual network search on your phone and if Meteor 3G comes up your laughing.

Alternatively get it and if its poor you have 14 days to return it.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Spooky1666

Like Max power said Meteor do have one of the best 3G networks in Ireland. Its not just about the coverage its also, more, importantly about the mast backhaul and its capacity. Meteor do have the smallest 3G network in Ireland but generally wherever you do get signal they are the fastest. :) Just do a manual search on your phone and if meteor 3G comes up go for it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

wahooo I seem to have every one LOL(o2 , meteor , 3, and VF)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

You can check the location of the masts here -

http://www.askcomreg.ie/mobile/siteviewer.273.LE.asp

Advertisement