Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malevolent Creation Appreciation thread

Options
  • 03-08-2010 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭

These threads seem to be the flavor of the month :p

Malevolent Creation were one of those bands that helped the early metal scene grow and not become and over night fad never to be heard of again. Sadly, even though they have produced many albums their starting line up changed far to often and that they got lost in the blur of soo many bands that this genre produced. Having said that, ive been googling and they seem to be about to produce a new album 'Invidious Dominion'?? which is been built up to a 'returning to our roots' type of album. If its anything like the two albums I had of this band 'Retibution' and 'Stillborn' I may just have to go and get it :pac:

perhaps the best song by this band? I like anyways :D ........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Black Magician

[/QUOTE]

So no MC fans iin here then??? I love the lyrics to the ^^above song^^\/\/

No more inferiority will ruin this, our lives.
    To step outside the boundaries of just the will to survive.
    Come inside, feel your life, slip from your grasp, to your religion you clasp.
    A fear that is new, pours into you, tearing your soul, release the unknown.
    Dethroning the old, crowning the young, rightful heir, the time has come.
    Religion has died.
    All shall melt under one sign.
    Relinquish your life.
    A new lease of power has been sent forth.
    The weak can only cry.
    Lost amongst the dust of a crumbling world.
    Last breath fails, time to move on, evolution calls.
    WORLDS COLLIDE!!, the weak step aside.
    Our callings heard, no mercy will come.
    The path is cleared, paid for with your blood.
    This time has been anticipated, since the dawn of man.
    Hatred silently brewing, awaiting it's final stand.
    Our rule, our... RULE!
    The advantage is ours, gathering the powers of the past.
    Tensed forth to aggress, deal a strike with precision crass.
    WORLDS COLLIDE!!, the weak step aside.
    Our callings heard, no mercy will come.
    The path is cleared, paid for with your blood.
    Now that the time has dawned upon us, allocate your inner soul.
    Seize now, this opportunity.
    Retribute your malevolence handed down.

No flesh shall be Spared is another pick off this album, im so gonna buy this album when next in Dublin, is the sound cellar or freebirds records still open??

why no growling smileys on Boards?? Grrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

why no growling smileys on Boards?? Grrrrr

Sorry i can't be of help. I'm very particular about death metal.......vader, decapitated, zyklon &.......thats about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭darconio

Can't say I am a MC fan, I think after the 3rd album they lost their appeal on the scene,
    and especially the last album Doomsday X is a poor attempt to go back to the origin (IMHO).
    That said I think The Ten Commandments still stand as one of the most violent DM album of the 90's
    sentient_6 wrote: »
    Sorry i can't be of help. I'm very particular about death metal.......vader, decapitated, zyklon &.......thats about it.

I wouldn't consider Zyklon a proper DM band

sentient_6 wrote: »

Could never get into vader for some reason. must check the others you mentions never heard of them! :eek:

darconio wrote: »
    Can't say I am a MC fan, I think after the 3rd album they lost their appeal on the scene,
    and especially the last album Doomsday X is a poor attempt to go back to the origin (IMHO).
    That said I think The Ten Commandments still stand as one of the most violent DM album of the 90's

Their new album due out soon might be worth checking out hopefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Remember their first record was decent after that I lost any contact with their stuff, this thread is a bit of a head scratcher for me:confused:

• Advertisement

buck65 wrote: »
    Remember their first record was decent after that I lost any contact with their stuff, this thread is a bit of a head scratcher for me:confused:

why is that? MC were right there when the other emerging death metal bands in Florida came out, im so gonna buy their new album when it comes, if for nothing else other than the artwork!!...2vls3d2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

love malevolent creation
    Eternal ,one of my fav death metal albums
    for those who like their intros ,check out song 2 on the album "blood brothers" or "tasteful agony" last song i think

Advertisement