Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pulse tattoo

Options
  • 03-08-2010 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

I have been thinking about a new tattoo for a while, my idea is to get a tattoo of my pulse as it would appear on a monitor on my forearm!! Does anyone know where i could get the image, i know hospitals have the monitors but they are not likely to hook me up to the monitor just so i can get an image for a tattoo. Anyone any ideas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

Honestly, it took me about three seconds to search "heart-rate pulse" on google image, you should be able to find inspiration there.

I think depending on what way you approach it, you could end up with something either really cool, or that just looks like a squiggle. Good luck though, think it's a cool idea.

Advertisement