Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would happen if you just ate crisps?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

You get a story in a red top.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

She must have some teeth picking to be doing afterwards, Monster Munch and Chipsticks are the worst for getting caught between them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

You'd get banned from the cinema.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭mojesius

Trust the Mirror to make light of an extremely serious health issue.

She has an eating disorder and should have been admitted to a clinic years ago. Her husband is a fool for not doing anything except 'worrying' about her.

AH response: You are what you eat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

She can't imagine life without Monster Munch.

That's about as crazy as saying someone saying they can't imagine their lives without Monster Munch.

Wait ..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Why doesn't she look like this?

mr-tayto-2.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

It was on 'This Morning' yesterday fwiw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

I'd say that story is made up to be honest. If it was the Real McCoy she'd be far from Hunky Dory - the potato is the King of hydrogenated fat. She probably had a monster munch on them snakx after she was dumped by her meanie boyfriend who wheelie treated her badly and will now be responsible for ripples of sadness in her emotional life.

Quite the pity really as she was a nice chickatee up to the point where she over indulged.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

How many does she eat a DayThough?

/gets coat

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

You're missing a letter in your name Fitzcaraldo :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I'd say that story is made up to be honest. If it was the Real McCoy she'd be far from Hunky Dory - the potato is the King of hydrogenated fat. She probably had a monster munch on them snakx after she was dumped by her meanie boyfriend who wheelie treated her badly and will now be responsible for ripples of sadness in her emotional life.

Quite the pity really as she was a nice chickatee up to the point where she over indulged.

Oh dear, so lame :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

My brother pretty much only ever eats crisps. Maybe a bar too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

I call búllshít.
    Reeks of a walkers advertising stunt.

Renn wrote: »
    You're missing a letter in your name Fitzcaraldo :(

Nope - it's just that my keyboad is boken.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

I wonder does she use a crisp bag as contraception?

Kiera wrote: »
    Oh dear, so lame :o

Beeeeeeeatch!:P

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Funniest thing I read all day :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Beeeeeeeatch!:P

Must try harder :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

ah think I'd want more crisps but then again I'd have to discipline myself well that goes out the window when pringles are concerned they are so addictive!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

She sounds like a bit of a Chipstick tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I'm fond of the ould buffalo Hunky Dorys alright but I wouldn't be eating them morning, noon & night!

Jaysus think about all the nice stuff you'd be missing out on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Wazdakka wrote: »
    I call búllshít.
    Reeks

That'll be the beef flavouring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

I wonder does she use a crisp bag as contraception?

No need........ she's pringle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Bizarre as it sounds, Debbie, 30, has eaten nothing but crisps for 10 years, and for the past two, beef flavour Monster Munch have been every meal.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/07/02/the-woman-who-only-ever-eats-monster-munch-115875-22375682/#ixzz0vYlWDx00

Debbie takes crisps to restaurants. And when her boyfriend Gerald Whittington, 55, took Debbie and her son Luke, 10, for a holiday in Spain, he even had to pack a separate suitcase for her
    Monster Munch!

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/07/02/the-woman-who-only-ever-eats-monster-munch-115875-22375682/#ixzz0vYlO1qpt
    When you eat nothing but crisps you end up with your father.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

After being bullied as a child for being overweight
    She gets bullied for being overweight so decides to go on an all crisp diet:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I suppose it must have been embarrassing when we went out to eat in restaurants and I would only have Monster Munch.

Cringe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

meanies are way better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

orourkeda wrote: »
    meanies are way better

They dont have the same nutritional value as a packet of monster munch though;)

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Nic'name

Once saw a tv show about a skinny fella, only ever ate crisps.

Then one day he ate a meal with his family. Shure gawd help us....they were all crying.

In relation to yer wan, she looks like a monster munch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

She has to get sick of seeing that damn cyclops on the back of every pack though.

Advertisement