Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creedons Doggie Daycare Open Day

Options
  • 03-08-2010 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi all!

Not sure if this is allowed, but since it's not really advertising, I'll chance my arm!!!

Creedon's Doggie Daycare are having an open day on Saturday August 14th 2pm - 6pm. It also coincides with Sandy (one of our older residents) 100th doggie birthday so we will have a cake and little party for her.

The open day will give people an opportunity to see the daycare, and find out more about our grooming, daycare, boarding and training classes.

I'm also getting lots of stock in for the day so we will have a variety of products, from life jackets for doggies, to football jerseys!

You can have a professional fun photo taken with you and your dog inside our playhouse which will then be emailed to you.

We will have a stand of home made doggie treats, and also a stand with natural holistic animal well-being products.

The good people of DAWG will be there with some doggies looking for their forever homes.

We will have balloon animals for the kiddies, and treats for your dogs (please keep them on leash) as well as competitions to win free training courses, free grooming sessions, and free 'intro to daycare' weeks.

We have a few celebrity guests lined up so hopefully I'll see some of you there!

Cheers,
    Nanci

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sassychick

where are you based??:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

That sounds great! Very best of luck with it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CreedonsDogDayc

Sorry Sassy, i'm just off the kinsale road roundabout in Cork City, there's a map here http://www.creedonsdoggiedaycare.com/index-7.html

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sassychick

Ah pity im in dublin:):)but sounds like fun !!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Russian Blue

I want to wish you the very best of luck with the new business. It sounds like a great idea.

• Advertisement

Thanks very much.

Im prob mad starting up such a new business in the current economic climate but fortune favours the brave!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yes it's advertising but you're a good contributor, so I'll give you a free pass this time.

Please PM one of us in future :)

(I'm aware I've only spotted this 3 days after you posted it :D)

Thanks Seamus!:)

Advertisement