Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Tap problem

• 03-08-2010 5:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hoping someone can answer this one - the tap in our "kitchen" sink will run for a couple of seconds and then peter out, unless we turn on the tap in the bathroom sink at the same time, then it will happily run. I imagine it is a airlock somwhere but we have emptied out the tanks and run the hose through the system etc and it still happens. Any insights gratefully received. It is a '07 Hymer Camp CL. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

sounds like the reed switch in the Tap has gone faulty .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

Sorry to hijack your thread but I also have tap problems

Aidan you might also throw some linght on this one ...

1998 hymer 644 turn on tap in kitchen and I noticed the pressure was well donw with only a trickle coming through... On further investigation I see the toiket fills when I turn on the tap. and continues filling afterwards until the bowl is nearly full. Only way of stopping it fillign is to turn on bathroom tap!

I'm thinking is there a solenoid or something in the toilet? Also the toilet flush is very weak now..

any ideas appreciated..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

There is a relay and a soeloid in the toilet yes , under the toilet roll holder . And yes they sometimes stick .

Advertisement