Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Leaving Cert

Options
  • 03-08-2010 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Im 19 and didnt do my leaving cert i really want to study business or psychology. is there any colleges in dublin i can go to without having my leaving or having to pay a fortune!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭BroFlo

more than likely not!!

if you wait until your 23 u can go back as a mature student in which you dont need your leaving cert but if you really want a place i would advise you go looking for work experience in the areas which will greatly help you with your interview for a mature student.

Your still so young, you can still go back and do you leaving certificate, if you put your head down you could do it in a year or just do it over the two years :) 2 years might seem like a lot but you wont feel it pass.

Good Luck:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Michael..

You should really just go back and complete your leaving certificate.

I'm 22 years old now - and I left school at the age of 16 to work in construction - I only return to do my LC last year.

I could have waited till I was 23,but decided to do the LC in order to be better prepared for college.

Having received my LC results a couple of days ago,I couldn't be happier.

You're young - time is on your side.

The year doesn't be long passing you by.

Advertisement