Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Stuff

Options
  • 03-08-2010 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Any one know where the best/cheapest place to buy Aptimal This stuff, Also if anyone knows where the best deals on pampers are....
    I thank you in advance
    Thanks.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Aptamil no.1 900g is €10.49 in Tesco. As this milk is aimed at babies below 6 months old, it is illegal to have a promotion on it's price in any way, even club card points.

Nappies on the other hand are a different story. From size 1 to 3 there are never any great offers.

Sometimes the jumbo boxes are 2 for €23. That's 2 x 96 nappies so 12c per nappy. Anything less than 15c per nappy is a brilliant price at the moment.

By size 3, parents are more lightly to go for a supermarket brand or another brand if it is cheap enough.

At these sizes, the Mega packs for €17.49 are good value at 13c per nappy for 4+ baby dry. They are the usual offer in all supermarkets around the first Tuesday of the month.

I have used both Tesco own brand and Aldi own brand at size 5 and above and found them comparable to Simply Dry and Baby Dry, but acti-fit are in a class of their own and well worth the extra money, if you have it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

Try your local Sam Mc Cauleys someone told me they are actually cheaper than tesco for aptamil!
    Also baby wipes from Lidl are 2 for 2e atm and i found them a lot better then pampers huggies wipes etc and about half the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Yes, that's true:

http://www.buy4now.ie/sammccauley/aspx/shopping.aspx?loc=C&catid=8.22

€9.59 per 900g.

The lidl wipes are great, very strong, good quality.

Advertisement