Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Missed signing on day help

• 03-08-2010 7:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭

Hi All,
    A friend of mine was supposed to go to the monthly sign on today, but forgot. Does anyone know what will happen now? He's going to go into the dole office in the morning, but he's worried now that he won't receive his JSA next tuesday.
    Any help is much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭blossom180

Hi All,
    A friend of mine was supposed to go to the monthly sign on today, but forgot. Does anyone know what will happen now? He's going to go into the dole office in the morning, but he's worried now that he won't receive his JSA next tuesday.
    Any help is much appreciated.
    just tell them he got mixed up with the bank holiday,it happens to lots of ppl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

My mate missed his this week in Finglas. Something to do with his signing time changed. Anyways i dropped him down yesterday afternoon and he came out saying the fella at reception told him there's a late signing day on Friday between 2 and 3 or 3 and 4. Can't remember. Probably different in each one anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭buzzymam

I couldn't make my last signing on apt due to an unexpected hospital apt. Went the next day and there was practically a separate queue for similar people who couldn't make the previous day. Go down ASAP but dont stress, should be fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭smiley girl

My friend went into the dole office the next day, wednesday. All sorted now!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 aFineDayToExit

Just one question, if you collect your money on a Wednesday, the signing on day every month will always be on a wednesday, reason I ask is I'm nearly sure the sign in the dole office said "next signing day 22/02" which would make it today and missed :eek: knowing my luck it wasn't a mistake on their part

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

If you miss your signing day but went down and sorted it out you have to wait at least 3 days for it to clear on the system. For example if you were supposed to sign Monday but didn't make it down until Friday, your money will not be available for collection until the next Wednesday.

Advertisement