Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to view properly

Options
  • 03-08-2010 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

Hiya,
    Excuse the explanation I have for this but I can't think how to describe it :)

I am unable to see any drop down tabs at the top of the main page and/or on each forum page. This means to go between forums I have to go back to main boards.ie page & do it that way.

If anyone has any idea what I am talking about and how to fix it could you let me know,
    thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Ok, sounds like you may have Javascript turned off in your browser.

If you do not know what that is, can you try a different browser (as in Firefox, or Google Chrome). If you can't do that, can you try logging in on a different computer.

I would be 90% sure the problem is on your end, not here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Thanks for your reply. Yes I'm sure you are right. It works fine for me when I use firefox - just when I use google chrome I have the problem. Would you know offhand how I would turn Javascript on?

thanks again

Advertisement