Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

• 03-08-2010 10:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

before
    before.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭DK32

That's cool! Please share how you did it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

She used 3D glasses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭squareballoon

I liquified her eyes and nose first. Then enlarged her pupils and irises inside her eyelids. Hue/saturation adjustment layer for blue skin colour and eye colour. Green gradient adjustment layer set to soft light for skin also. dark and light stripes set on a soft light layer. And then normal white dots. curves adjustment to finish. That's it really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭DK32

nice PS skills :)
    Was hoping you were going to say you go an add-on or little app to do it for you! Oh well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I don't see any difference!

:p Just kidding, thats actually awesome.

Do me, do me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭daycent

I have seen one of these before but I'm pretty sure it was done with some app. Very impressive to have done that yourself!

daycent wrote: »
    I have seen one of these before but I'm pretty sure it was done with some app. Very impressive to have done that yourself!

It's not so hard. Really it's not. 15 mins max

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭daycent

It's not so hard. Really it's not. 15 mins max

For you maybe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

I liquified her eyes and nose first. Then enlarged her pupils and irises inside her eyelids. Hue/saturation adjustment layer for blue skin colour and eye colour. Green gradient adjustment layer set to soft light for skin also. dark and light stripes set on a soft light layer. And then normal white dots. curves adjustment to finish. That's it really.

Did the poor child live after all of that? :D

Seriously, Nice processing, yes.... avatar like as you might say.

she squealed a bit when I was enlarging her irises but insisted she keep still as I wanted the pic for boards.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 79 ✭✭goldseeker

my baby avatar :)
    attachment.php?attachmentid=122682&stc=1&d=1280907171

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭oshead

Great work Lynn. Her face, eyes in particular kinda suit it.

I've been wanting to do this for ages now but could just never get around to it. Here's a tutorial for anyone who fancies a crack at this.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,278 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

wow, that manages to make tom cruise look more human.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

And for us mere mortals without the Photoshop skills of a Na'vi ...

http://www.avatarizeyourself.com/

:D:D

Advertisement