Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T shirt printing near Eyre Square

Options
  • 03-08-2010 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭

I'm in Galway for a few days, need a 'Frankie Says Relax' tshirt for a party at the weekend. Left it a bit late for Ebay. Does anyone know any tshirt printing places near-ish Eyre Square? Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭hamlet1

TPD wrote: »
    I'm in Galway for a few days, need a 'Frankie Says Relax' tshirt for a party at the weekend. Left it a bit late for Ebay. Does anyone know any tshirt printing places near-ish Eyre Square? Cheers
    theres a shop that prints t shirts in the eyre square centre.seems reasonable price wise!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

hamlet1 wrote: »
    theres a shop that prints t shirts in the eyre square centre.seems reasonable price wise!:)

Thats great cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭cranky bollix

hamlet1 wrote: »

that place is a rip off, they quoted me 28 euro for 1 tshirt. its only 7 euro in the place down past dominick street..........., cant think of the name of it now sorry, someone else might be able to fill in the blank

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Not sure about the Dominic St one, but there's another shop in the lane by the Malt House - comes out into Middle St by the Singer sewing machine shop.

Never used 'em, no idea what they charge. Just know they're there.

that place is a rip off, they quoted me 28 euro for 1 tshirt. its only 7 euro in the place down past dominick street..........., cant think of the name of it now sorry, someone else might be able to fill in the blank

True that, went in today and they quoted €25 for one, no discount for a single colour print. Will try the other place tomorrow :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

i-supply?

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭cranky bollix

Seaneh wrote: »
    i-supply?

think thats it, go past massimo towards the jez school, and its next to pizza hut

An update, that i-supply place don't do printing on black tshirts, and if you want less than 5 copies it's €18 each. I'm going to disappoint the 80s party it seems :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

BUMP

Advertees is meant to be a rip off.
    Can anyone recommend a place and post what they paid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭niamhocxox

They are printing t-shirts in NUIG today in the Aras na Macleinn building beside the college bar up until 6pm.

Just €7 each i hear....apparently you can get any colour t-shirt and they can put photos or writing etc on it for you.

Worth a try if you can pop in today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

PomBear wrote: »
    BUMP

Advertees is meant to be a rip off.
    Can anyone recommend a place and post what they paid?

My OH and I have used Advertees a few times over the past few years. I can't remember what I paid for either printed or embroidered T-shirts at the time but it didn't seem extravagant.
    The quality of their garment and print is very good and, in addition to this, they are very easy to deal with.

Disclaimer : I have no personal involvement with this company, I'm just a happy customer.

V :)

sorry about the bump but thought it better than starting another thread on the same subject

I'm looking to get some t-shirts done up. Is there any places left in galway that still do them? Are the places listed above still open?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Poco90

Can't answer your question but if you have access to a good colour printer and an iron you could try these iron on transfers http://www.dabs.ie/products/hp-iron-on-t-shirt-transfer-a4-D95.html got then a few years ago for a stag along with a load of dunnes t shirts. Worked out cheaper than getting then made up.

Advertisement