Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What package to watch all the EPL at home

• 03-08-2010 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭

I was wondering what package one would have to get from sky or ntl to watch all the soccer at home this year, im moving into an new apratment with a brand new 50 inch tv and I want to get all the soccer as well, is it on sky setanta and espn like last year?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,393 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

You'll need the Sky Sports package and ESPN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    You'll need the Sky Sports package and ESPN.

ESPN is bundled with the Sky Sports package on NTL too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭timetogetfit

will I not need the setanta channels also?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,518 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

will I not need the setanta channels also?

Setanta Ireland will come 'free' with the NTL package. You could pay a bit extra to get Setanta Sports1 and 2 to get another 15 or so games, but frankly I wouldn't bother unless you have the money to burn. They are limited to 3.00 Saturday games which by definition tend not to be the best games.
    Far better entertainment to be had on Sky Sports News between 3 and 5 on a Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

Setanta Ireland will come 'free' with the NTL package. You could pay a bit extra to get Setanta Sports1 and 2 to get another 15 or so games, but frankly I wouldn't bother unless you have the money to burn. They are limited to 3.00 Saturday games which by definition tend not to be the best games.
    Far better entertainment to be had on Sky Sports News between 3 and 5 on a Saturday.

Armani is right.. Jeff Stelling is much better than watching Setanta esp when you have to listen to Pat Dolan and Brian Kerr. Heres the matches Setanta have..must cancel it myself actually.

Aston Villa v West Ham
    14/08/10 15:00
    ARSENAL v Blackpool
    21/08/10 15:00

LIVERPOOL v West Brom
    28/08/10 15:00

ARSENAL v Bolton
    11/09/10 15:00

Tottenham v Wolverhampton
    18/09/10 15:00

LIVERPOOL v Sunderland
    25/09/10 15:00

Sunderland v MAN UTD
    02/10/10 15:00

MAN UTD v West Brom
    16/10/10 15:00

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭Esse85

"It's unbelievable Jeff"

hitman79 wrote: »
    Armani is right.. Jeff Stelling is much better than watching Setanta esp when you have to listen to Pat Dolan and Brian Kerr. Heres the matches Setanta have..must cancel it myself actually.

Aston Villa v West Ham
    14/08/10 15:00
    ARSENAL v Blackpool
    21/08/10 15:00

LIVERPOOL v West Brom
    28/08/10 15:00

ARSENAL v Bolton
    11/09/10 15:00

Tottenham v Wolverhampton
    18/09/10 15:00

LIVERPOOL v Sunderland
    25/09/10 15:00

Sunderland v MAN UTD
    02/10/10 15:00

MAN UTD v West Brom
    16/10/10 15:00

Liverpool - west brom will certainly be moved to the Sunday as next round of Europa cup is on that Thurs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Esse85 wrote: »
    "It's unbelievable Jeff"

"I don't know Jeff has there, I must have missed that. A red card?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Liverpool - west brom will certainly be moved to the Sunday as next round of Europa cup is on that Thurs

Rabotnicki might have something to say about that :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Well if he wants to make the best use of his big HD tv he'll get sky sports HD and ESPN HD from Sky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

hitman79 wrote: »
    Rabotnicki might have something to say about that :D

I doubt even Rabotnicki reckon they are in with a shout TBH.

Advertisement