If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 50PK350

Options
  • 04-08-2010 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I've pretty much decided on the set above and whilst I acknowledge your price is very competitive, I see that with exchange rate etc, Power City down here are only €49 more expensive, that'd be hard to justify a trip to belfast for, is there any chance you could make the deal a wee bit more attractive, say by the inclusion of the 5yr warranty for a nominal fee?
    I don't want to be too cheeky, but hopefully, you can see my predicament here!!

Thanks.

Glenbhoy

Hope I haven't contravened the forum rules with the reference to the other retailer, apologies if that's the case.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Glenbhoy wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    Hope I haven't contravened the forum rules with the reference to the other retailer, apologies if that's the case.

Well you're looking for a good deal so I don't see a problem :).

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Glenbhoy wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I've pretty much decided on the set above and whilst I acknowledge your price is very competitive, I see that with exchange rate etc, Power City down here are only €49 more expensive, that'd be hard to justify a trip to belfast for, is there any chance you could make the deal a wee bit more attractive, say by the inclusion of the 5yr warranty for a nominal fee?
    I don't want to be too cheeky, but hopefully, you can see my predicament here!!

Thanks.

Glenbhoy

Glen,

Thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you ( I'm still trying to prepare the list for our Boardie Clearance sale :o) - I have no problem with you mentioning other retailers especially Power City - not a bad retailer to be fair - however on that particular model I think that they are a bit more expensive - our latest price is £599.95 / €729.99 whilst they are at €799.95 so we are about 9% cheaper.

We normally deliver that unit at just £29.95 however to be ultra competitive we will do delivery at just £11.99.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Thanks for the reply John,

I wasn't aware that that model was delivered at all as the website seemed to state that it was too large. Regarding my sterling approximation, I was basing the exchange rate on the rate you'll actually get with a bank, so it ups the price a wee bit more.

All in all though, that's a good deal and as I really want the 5 year warranty, I think I'll run with yourselves on this one.

I'll PM you now to firm up the details.

Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.