Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World's 50 most influential Jews

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

sligopark wrote: »
    what if I told you I was a catholic who didn't believe that priests raped children in Ireland - go back to the same sort zionist forum you pathetic imbecile - wake up rather than stereotypically labelling to try and pigeon hole me off

Lol, you accuse me of 'stereotypically labelling'.

So what if there are people of Jewish ancestry out there who have made a living for themselves. It's not as those there aren't any christians out there who haven't made a name for themselves or haven't gotten into seats of global governance. And why the fuck does religion matter, some of the people you have mention might be atheists and not give a shit about their religious ancestry. OP, you are the one who needs to wake up. I'd say you and Basil Marceaux would get on great together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

Lol, you accuse me of 'stereotypically labelling'.

yep - you put yourself in that postion of being labelled not me.

So what if there are people of Jewish ancestry out there who have made a living for themselves. It's not as those there aren't any christians out there who haven't made a name for themselves or haven't gotten into seats of global governance.

you're right of course until you come to the realisation of world wide governance and greed ensnaring greedy christians too
    And why the fuck does religion matter, some of the people you have mention might be atheists and not give a shit about their religious ancestry. OP, you are the one who needs to wake up. I'd say you and Basil Marceaux would get on great together.

afraid not when you check out the OP's list and realise they to ovia their religion may have or have purposely been ensnared by a zionist agenda and by being so have been placed on this list,

the other scenario is (apparent by the non listing of those more quieter in the background but having a much more apparent influence inc the rothchi.ld family) that it was a play off of those more widely known

but hey who really cares given what Israel and the Zionist agenda get away with day to day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

yep - you put yourself in that postion of being labelled not me.

Eh, as if you weren't doing that either.

you're right of course until you come to the realisation of world wide governance and greed ensnaring greedy christians too

Yo guys, we have ourselves a NWO fruitcake here.

afraid not when you check out the OP's list and realise they to ovia their religion may have or have purposely been ensnared by a zionist agenda and by being so have been placed on this list,

the other scenario is (apparent by the non listing of those more quieter in the background but having a much more apparent influence inc the rothchi.ld family) that it was a play off of those more widely known

but hey who really cares given what Israel and the Zionist agenda get away with day to day?

If you look up some of the people you mention properly (i.e., not entirely from the OP's source) You might notice that they are of 'Jewish ancestry', however, it doesn't say that they're actually practicing Jews. Your theory of a 'Zionist agenda' is quite laughable. I mean seriously, what is your agenda?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Tell you what

2 people land on our shores but claim fear of genital mutilation as the basis of their asylum claim - both claim if I return to my country of origin my husband will insist on genital mutilation of my child - the first is a nigerian whose child is female, the second is an Israeili whose child is male

whose on the first plane home?

Any cases of Israelis actually claiming asylum on that basis, it or is just a fear of circumcision you have?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

It's actually Yahweh.

In Donegal accent though!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

I mean seriously, what is your agenda?

aside by being labelled and compartmentised by you toward anti semitism or NWO nut - living life to the full outside a Zionist worldwide agenda

before I go to bed do you understand the differential in Zionist and Jewish?

Or I am I dealing with some random jewish as€hole who thinks he/she needs to defend their faith and really believes the Nazi holocaust was an only anti jewish action that had no benefits that were assumed toward space exploration, human genetics / eugentics and the Zionist (not jewish or Israeli) occupation and not reclaimation of palestine and the continuation threat of wide peace via the Israeli nuclear threat?

There are no conspiracy theories here just fact and given the continued prsion camp Gaza I think you might call my agenda human rights if not at least animal rights since it appears Israel Zion and Jews world wide are content to treat the rest of us as below them

Tell you what

2 people land on our shores but claim fear of genital mutilation as the basis of their asylum claim - both claim if I return to my country of origin my husband will insist on genital mutilation of my child - the first is a nigerian whose child is female, the second is an Israeili whose child is male

whose on the first plane home?
    K-9 wrote: »
    Any cases of Israelis actually claiming asylum on that basis, it or is just a fear of circumcision you have?

not that I know of but why wouldn't they smarta$$?

unless of course of you are happy to have some random religious chap cut off the end of your cock for some random religious belief?

not that I know of but why wouldn't they smarta$$?

unless of course of you are happy to have some random religious chap cut off the end of your cock for some random religious belief?

Not particularly, but I amn't aware of it being viewed as a reason to claim asylum in a country. I'm aware of opposition to it though, but it is different to female genital mutilation.

Going on your views on other threads, I think it's a feigned concern anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Interesting to see how many people you never thought were Jewish

http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishFeatures/Article.aspx?id=175871

A lot of good people on this list.

why/how would you think someone was Jewish?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

The list shows good hard working people who've made a buck and everyone is jealous because they have stuff-all to show for their dole money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If I lock a thread about Jews, is that anti-Semitism too?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement