Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

large fish tank needed

• 04-08-2010 1:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hi if anyone can help i need a large fish tank pls :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

gillianmcg wrote: »
    hi if anyone can help i need a large fish tank pls :)

Check www.adverts.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Whereabouts are you? Someone might be able to reccommend a shop that has good value tanks.
    Is it just a plain tank your looking for or is it one that has a light/stand and all the works included? Unless you find a second hand tank near you, the only place I could find with good value plain normal tanks (I needed a big one for a hamster and didn't need all the extras) was pets at home up the north. A clearseal 30' x 18' x 12' is £32 up with them. Otherwise to get a decent sized one down here Id have to get one with lights/stand/filters included and it would've easily come to over €200.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Where do you live? A new pet store has opened in Carrickmines with a good selection of medium to large tanks. Also what is your budget?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gillianmcg

hi im in tallaght carrickmines is just down the road. ill have a look over there im lookin for something cheap enough as ill prob have to change of the tank as the size as the turtles grow they are only babies at the moment

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

how do you want? i got a good deal recently

dont go near carrickmines

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

hi im in tallaght carrickmines is just down the road. ill have a look over there im lookin for something cheap enough as ill prob have to change of the tank as the size as the turtles grow they are only babies at the moment

If you keep an eye on adverts here suitable stuff usually comes up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

is it just a glass tank you need ?

im getting mine from http://www.aquariumsolutions.ie/Clearsel_Aquariums/130/

Im getting a 200 l tank for €125

Its 48" x 18" x 15"

What turtles do you have

I bought 2 Soft Shell turtles last week which are with my fish at the moment

When I start my Aqua Forest the fish will be moved to the new tank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

godtabh wrote: »
    how do you want? i got a good deal recently

dont go near carrickmines

Can you provide more info on why not Carrickmines?

WIZE wrote: »
    is it just a glass tank you need ?

im getting mine from http://www.aquariumsolutions.ie/Clearsel_Aquariums/130/

Im getting a 200 l tank for €125

Its 48" x 18" x 15"

What turtles do you have

I bought 2 Soft Shell turtles last week which are with my fish at the moment

When I start my Aqua Forest the fish will be moved to the new tank

that nt a bad deal is the heater n lights n filter wit that i rang the pet shop in tallagh village today n the said i could get a small aquarium for them it 99 wit all the bits but it only last a while n imnt workin at the mo so was tryin to find a second hand one for cheap enuf. they are red eared slider and yellow eared one to i kinda adopted the turtles from some1 but the tank i have is a bit to small for my fish n them

that nt a bad deal is the heater n lights n filter wit that i rang the pet shop in tallagh village today n the said i could get a small aquarium for them it 99 wit all the bits but it only last a while n imnt workin at the mo so was tryin to find a second hand one for cheap enuf. they are red eared slider and yellow eared one to i kinda adopted the turtles from some1 but the tank i have is a bit to small for my fish n them

125 is only for the glass box nothing else

• Advertisement

think ye shud look around so cos it b around another 50 for all the bits

think ye shud look around so cos it b around another 50 for all the bits

I have everything already . I have a 100ltr at the moment but the new one is for a project im doing

oh rite well thats nt to bad so

Advertisement