Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drink Driving urine sample

Options
  • 04-08-2010 1:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Can anyone give advice about what happens if you are arrested for suspected drink driving and give a urine sample which returns as being out of date? Would it go to court and would the case be thrown out/dismissed due to lack of evidence? Can a Garda overule the sample because of resonable doubt? Im unsure and very worried for my friend. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Hi there

The helpdesk is for people encountering problems with the site and/or resolving issues with moderation.

As such, its not the wright place for this query.

I'd move this, but it seems to me that what you're asking for amounts to legal advice, which is something we don't encourage anyway. If you want advice on a legal matter, talk to a solicitor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 GoCompere

Hi, I have spoken to a solicitor about this matter and im trying to find out what would be the opinion of the Gardai. How can i move this post and where should i move it to? Sorry just joined so go easy on me!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Please read this entry in our FAQ.

This is the only help I can give you. If you want advice on a matter such as you describe, you need to talk to a professional.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement