Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stake Fest

Options
  • 04-08-2010 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭

Havnt seen this mentioned on here so for those that are unaware...

Stakelums in thurles is holing a week long sale this week. In the shooting section 20% off all items excluding ammunition.

Also 20% off on selected guns ( spotted a new Tikka supervarmint up there today 20% off also, cant remem what cal tho!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

patsat wrote: »
    Havnt seen this mentioned on here so for those that are unaware...

Stakelums in thurles is holing a week long sale this week. In the shooting section 20% off all items excluding ammunition.

Also 20% off on selected guns ( spotted a new Tikka supervarmint up there today 20% off also, cant remem what cal tho!)

it was a 6.5x55. i was up there on saturday, but i think it was only 10% but correct me if i'm wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

poulo6.5 wrote: »
    it was a 6.5x55. i was up there on saturday, but i think it was only 10% but correct me if i'm wrong

The 20% sale started on Monday and is finishing on Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

was up there myself, some lovely stock in there, but ya some guns only have 10-15% off and supplies have 20% off

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Mentioned it HERE, but didn't want to keep repeating it incase people thought i was working off a commission or something.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

have they a website, want to get a ucaller lamp but they are a bit far to travel for just the lamp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

Rifle bag for €22 :D

K

Advertisement